Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hand delivered scroll

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ni'Xuin
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 am Post subject: Hand delivered scroll Reply with quote

Oracle of Stonegate, Merci D'Rue

Lady D’Rue
I am instructed to wish you good health and peace, on behalf of Himeko Kukiko Hanzagiri.

The Lady has been informed, that she is to meet with you, concerning a family matter. She wishes to know when this will take place, as she wishes to arrange this between her lessons that do take much of her time.

Written at command of the Imperial Lady Himeko Kukiko Hanzagiri, by her loyal and faithful subject
Shisuta-Kan
Ni’Xuin

Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci reads over the scroll and sits down to pen a quick response.

Sister Ni,

I often wish your letters were more familial in nature. I rarely hear how you and Crawler and the babe does these days. It seems that you are always writing to me for someone else in regards to some business sort of manner.

Please feel free to write me from time to time as I would love to hear how you and your family fare.

That aside I shall contact Himeko directly and arrange our meeting.

Much love,
Merci
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: