Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Libraries

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Angelique
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:50 pm Post subject: Libraries Reply with quote

The Brittanian Athenaem are housed in a pair of large stone buildings at 123o 30N, 23o54E Malas. There is a rune at the Gypsy's Crossroads Mall in the middle of the first floor, and also on the steps of Spiritwood's Embassy in Luna (Large sandstone inside, SE, no vendors), or you can get there by taking the pass thru the mt. from Crystal Fens to the north.

The Libraries currently house approx, 1400 RPer written books. with many more soon to be added. The Libraries were built by Richard Ebonrune 2 years ago. After spending a great deal of time copying stories into books and copying other books, when the libraries where completed he quietly left the realm and I have been maintaining them since. Adding to them very slowly a few books here or there.

But now two years have passed and I am thinking there must be recent history out there that should be included in here. There is room for many more books. If I am going to keep these two accts going to hold these two buildings of well, what is now ancient history, it seems only fitting that they hold a more current history as well.

So this is just a reminder that the libraries are still there and open to the public. You are welcome to come read the books whenever you feel the urge. If you have books you would like to submit, please do.

I can be reached at icq #4858-8716
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: