Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Elven Conference

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Silmadil
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:36 pm Post subject: Elven Conference Reply with quote

Suilad, I have sent this note to you to deliver a message of welcome. To all respected elves of pure decent. I welcome you to visit our home of Asur'Herenion on the eve of Feb 18th, 2004 at 9 pm Est. This Confrence will be the begining of our gatherings. So come forth and be heard my Elven kindred, for we have much to discuss. May the winds quide you safely. Namaarie.
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:43 am Post subject: Reads yet can not fathom their true meaning Reply with quote

After reading the well worded invitation Sarah tosses it into the fireplace.

"Isilmea, his own twin is seen in the company of Hu-mans plotting my death as she makes plans for her upcoming marriage to a Hu-man. Yet they inivite...how did they put it..."all respected elves of pure decent" to their home. How strangely odd. Well I do not feel like risking my life to see what is afoot. As I am equally certain they will be happy when I do not respond to such an invitation." Sarah thinks aloud.

Looking into the flames she watches the false words fade into ash.

Last edited by Queen Sarah on Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Anariel
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Anariel read the note from the elf prince that had mysteriously found its way to her home. "Hmm... city elves..." she mused. "Perhaps I'll go see what its about."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: