Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Awakening and a Letter to the Vizer

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Arakad
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:31 am Post subject: Awakening and a Letter to the Vizer Reply with quote

The sun glistened on the early morning dew as Arakad sat beneath the large free standing tree, the dark paladin sat cross legged beside a rock, his black gloved hand caressing the tip of a pale companion flower. The scent of the morning breeze lingering strongly upon the man's senses, strangely enough all the natural surroundings of this area seem to be getting stronger towards him. Since the parting of the Druidess a few days earlier, infact.

The breeze strengthens ever so slightly against the paladins pale hair, giving notice of another .. familiar presence in the area. The man gives a look up as the silver feathered eagle comes landing upon the rock beside him.

Hello old friend, and what have we here? The paladin gives a soft smile then his eyes widen as a strange sensation, almost as though he could under stand the birds motives. Instinct perhaps? The dark paladin reaches out untieing a rolled parchment upon the birds leg feeling its texture before unraveling it and reading its contents.

Reaching into his pouch tied to the leather belt, the man pulls out a filled quill, coming to the bottom of the letter as he starts to jot down in smooth writing:

My Dear Naissia,

"It pleases me you brought this to me to help with, but my presence in Nujel`m has come to an end. The Consul, I am sure will be pleased to consult with you in this matter should you wish to request such from her yourself."

In regards and appolgies;
Arakad

P.S. "Should you wish to simply meet and converse over other subjects than politics I am certain to oblige."

Your Friend
Arakad

Once finsihing his signing, the paladin gave the eagle a gentle brush down the side of a wing before sliding the small scroll back into the birds harness. Whispering softly the bird gives a hop of a nod opening its wing span in flight.
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The message comes to her as she reads it. She nodded to herself as if agreeing about something. She then sat and penned back a response.

Dear Arakad,

I am sorry to hear about your time being done. I am sure that my time will soon, after I get this last bit finished. I thank you for your information and I am sure that I will be in the need of other talk by the time I am done. Take care.

Sincerely,
Naissia
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: