Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter to Naissia Dragonbane

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:40 pm Post subject: Letter to Naissia Dragonbane Reply with quote

Dearest Naissia,

I have received a message and action needs to be taken. I need to know some legal points of Nujel'm law in order to secure my future.

Please contact me as soon as you are able.

Your Queen,
Sarah DeFiona, Sultana of Nujel'm
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked upon the letter and pondered for a moment. Legal action? Nu'jelm law. She then sat down and wrote to Sarah.

Dear Queen Sarah,

I am unsure of what all laws you are wishing. AS for a secure for your future I am sure that perhaps something can be set up with those that are acting rulers now. Send word if you wish for a meeting to be set up.

Sincerely,
Naissia
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: