Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A light of a sensei

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
William
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:18 pm Post subject: A light of a sensei Reply with quote

William was beaten, injured and tired of his valor being at its best but still the Lord can not give him a gift, he did not give him the Insanity Blade. Williams equipment was damaged and at times he could barely walk, crawling across the beach he saw a light and inside it stood a man short figure looking like a monk. William crawled closer to the light and he recognized the man.

"Lord Tai how or what are you doing here"

Tai "I am not here but in your mind I am. You dissapoint me William-san I told you a sword is as only as powerful as the man weilding it. Yet you come all this way and kill yourself because you do not get this weapon your looking for. Instead you should use this place in continue your training. You need to learn more in the art of Bushido then you can truley master a weapon."

William "But Lord Tai I cant learn anymore of anything, i am to old."

Tai "Nonsense William-san, your mind is clouded with things that may not be important. you must free yourself only then you can learn what you wish to. I always free my mind when needed but you Focus to much William son, dont focus as much and then your mind will be free. Remember William-san the sword is what the person makes it not the sword itself"

The light then went away and William was back to reality. William had a goal now and hat is to free his mind and train in Bushido more but first be must repair his armour and come back another day.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: