Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter adressed to Evoroth, The Elf.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Raje Damen
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:54 am Post subject: A letter adressed to Evoroth, The Elf. Reply with quote

*Raje hands a letter to a cloaked messenger outside the doors of the temple*

Take this to Evoroth, and be swift about it.

Evoroth, I do hope that you understand what misfourtune you have brought upon yourself. Now not only are you hereby deemed my enemy but the enemy of the order and most importantly, Summer. I will be sure to tell her how much you love her, on second thought I will be sure to explain how much I truly care for her while you on the other hand care too much about your little games of "Kill this" and "Kidnap that." You see I held no ill feelings toward you untill this eve. You had not bothered me in the least bit. But after what you did to me this eve, after nearly killing me. . . Now you shall pay. I will be sure that you do. Know that if you are seen in Umbra, or anywhere near Charnel you shall be killed upon sight. . . Thank You and good night.

*affixed at the bottom is a seal which looks to be two bones crossed upon a wolven head*
Evoroth
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Raje,

My own records on my relationship with Summer Ill keep. I do no need you to dictate policy to me. I anticipated my freedoms and liberties in umbra would ceased eventually, if not by you, then by the war at hand in minoc. Let it be known I had no use for a peasant such as yourself, I was merely trying to keep you from knowing who it was on the top of the hill to allow my companion and I to escape. Trust me, there is no loss on this end, I will speak to Summer myself, do you honestly think you can keep a Magi from traveling within your city. Aside from summer I have no more use for Umbra, tell Illadar there will be no assasination of the Royal Court, any knowledge and power I could have attained from your order has been gathered already from my research within your libraries, Ill be sure to make a contribution to your guilds efforts for allowing me to learn anything they had to offer me.

Walk in darkness,
Evoroth

Evoroth handed the parchment to a messenger outside the Tavern in Skara and then laughed to himself.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: