Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

To the Kotare

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:40 am Post subject: To the Kotare Reply with quote

*a rolled parchment comes to Duke Kotare in a small reinforced lockbox*

Duke Kotare,

Word has graced my ears that Lady Molly has withdrawn herself from your Commonwealth. No doubt you will want to recoup your loses and reinforce your Commonwealth. I have an entertaining proposition for you should the preceeding statements pique your interests.

Leave your response in this lockbox. An emissary will be by to pick it up, response or no, in two days.

Thank you,
B.M.
Adin Blackwind
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Kotare sighed as he read the letter from this B.M. He sat back in his chair and studied the painting of his father. It was only then he heard the footsteps of his wife nearing. She peeks in the the archway hoping her Husband wouldn't be busy enough for her. He smiled at her atempt to not disturb him, but deep down, she knew he'd stop the world for her if he could.

"Is everything alright my love?" Lilyth asked.

"As well as can be expected. I recieved this letter today and it should be addressed to you." Kotare said while resigning back to his chair.

Lilyth giggled as she reached for the letter to read it. She then made herself comfortable on her husbands lap.

"hmm" was all that escaped her lips as she looked it over.

"Why do they continue to address you as if you rule Yew?" Lilyth asked.

Kotare could only shrug. "Perhaps its because I'm more vocal on local matters? I don't know. In either case, it is your decision, not mine."

She kissed him on his cheek and droped the letter back onto his desk. "I'll reply to it later. For now, you need a break from this place. come, lets go to our spot to relax a bit." She said as she was pulling him from his favorite chair.

"As you wish m'lady." He said with a broad smile.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: