Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A New Move

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Arakad
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:19 am Post subject: A New Move Reply with quote

It was a long night, of discussion and drinks with the regent Rufus and the Daimyo Tai Kwan, when thus the Dragoons were given their mission from the Island Nation Alliance. Now back home, the manor was quiet, barely a light turned on, as the dark paladin paced within the den area.

The seneschal of the house laid out a backpack upon the small table as she went about folding clothing around bladed weapons slidding the items into the pack. Ending his pace by the window that over looked the crystal glens, the dark paladin quietly spoke to none in particular
"A new path is opening in the wilderness, and one must chose to stay on the beaten path, or take the fork that in the road...one must chose however, which way is the course of action best taken.."

Cleo, the Seneschal, snaps the pack shut and turns handing the bag to Arakad, the dark skined girl was young, though mute she had shown grave intelligence and well kept with the manor's resources. "I'm trusting you to take care of the manor in my absense, don't let stragglers take hold in the grass again"

with a soft smile, she sat the bag in his hands, gave a playful wink and turned back to cleaning off the mantle above the hearth fire. Arakad gave a silent prayer to the spirits above as he teleported himself from the crystal fens into the lone island of Nujel'm.

Appearing before the inn at the top of the hill, the farest side from the palace one can get on the island, he came to his old room. Long has it been since he has stay'd on the desert island, and this quiet room did hold one thing that attracted him to it... a book shelf with a book written by the lady of his dreams.
"come morning perhaps I'll make my way down to the spirits and grab an ale before heading to my post within the palace"
said quietly as the paladin began to seat himself cross legged upon the bed to enter his meditations for the evening. But an unrestful mind still haunted him as the thoughts of something Tai Kwan said still linger through his mind.

Half a league
half a league
into the valley of death
rode the alliance
which would you prefer
to die at your opponents blade
or to be on your knees.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: