Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Trip Home

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:43 pm Post subject: A Trip Home Reply with quote

Murdoc slowly starts packing things into his backpack, pulling out a few cases with daggers and assorted weapons. He carefully folds up his leather armor and sets it in his pack. He fastens the strap on his pack and tosses it over his shoulder and slowly walks out of the house pulling his hood over his head to conceal his face. He looks back and mumbles to himself "I'll be back some day". He slowly heads off to the road and walks north being careful to avoid the murderers that plague the lands.
After a walk that seemed to take forever he approached a small stone building outside of Yew and pushed open the door and walks in not saying a word to no one. A few men in the building wearing shrouds like Murdoc stop and stare wondering who the newcomer is. But a few elderly just smirk a bit and and continue about their business. Murdoc pulls out a key and unlocks a door and pushs his way in. Meanwhile outside a young man looks at an elder and whispers "How'd he have that key? I haven't seen that door open in 7 or 8 years." The elder just smirks and says quietly "He's an old friend just back for a visit."
Murdoc pulls out his stuff and sets daggers on the dusty racks and dusts off a few poison kegs. As he finishs up cleaning out the room and elder walks in and greets him.

"Hello Murdoc, it's been awhile." Murdoc nods to him "Hello, it has been awhile." The elder looks at Murdoc a bit and smirks, "Your looking for blood aren't you?". Murdoc looks up and chuckles "I just need to get away from it all, you know I always are looking for blood." The elder chuckles and walks out the door closing it behind him.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: