Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Time of the Jhelom council of Valor is over

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
William
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:39 am Post subject: Time of the Jhelom council of Valor is over Reply with quote

William was waiting for a month of Alain Jones to speak with him and the Lion Knights but didn't show. William was very aggravated but it didnt matter to him because now it's time to take action. William delivers the message to the people.

Alain Jones your leader doesn't wish to govern his city, I wanted to speak with him so we can settle things here in Jhelom. I wanted to help if he was occupied but that couldn't happen. I gave Alain until now to come and speak but he didn't, not a word. So the Lord of light has spoken on his city Valor and that is Alain is out, he didnt put up and now he will shut up. The people will not get neglected no more.

The realm went blank when the meeting of Lions was going to take place. So we will establish positions and constitution soon. Also Alain jones state will be discussed as well

Jhelom is one of the cities that is blessed by light, home of a virtue that protects all the people. No city of the lord will fall to darkness, or be neglected. A city that is part of the lords shall be guided to prosperity for it was blessed and home to a virtue. Darkness is developing, and we may be at war soon. We must all prepare, I know the citizens in this city are for it is blessed with valor, for you're ready for battle. This city has docks that is not being used, I shall establish a sea of trade on these docks that Sosaria has ever seen. I will also pursue in making a kingdom of light around Brittannia so that Dark wil be shut out
Alain Johns
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pike tells Alain of William's speach.

"Really? You're kidding me... He didn't ACTUALLY say 'The people will not get neglected no more' did he???" Alain bursts into a fit of laughter. "My, he really is funny... but he's becoming quite an annoyance... Pike, take a letter for me, and send it to this Will person."

William,

I am told you have been spending quite a lot of time on our fair island. I hope you are enjoying yourself, everyone is welcome in Jhelom. However, I also hear that you are attempting to stir up discontent on the island. Furthermore, you seem to be completely mis-informed as to what the Jhelom Council of Valor does here. Allow me to inform you; the JCV is NOT in place to RULE the people of Jhelom. We are, for all intensive purposes, a militia. We are citizens of this island who are bound together to ensure the saftey of this island. I am told that you are preaching to whoever will listen (men, women, children, trees...) that you have given me a "chance to speak with you". Allow me to let you in on something; I do not come speak to YOU. YOU are the outsider in this situation. You do NOT live on the island of Jhelom, you have simply decided that you would like to come to the island and claim it as your own. Well I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. If you want to speak with me, then YOU come to ME and not vice versa. I am only writing this letter now to try to keep you from making yourself look more like a fool than you already do by establishing a "constituion" or somesuch. William, if you truely wish to run Jhelom, you will ask its CITIZENS if they will have you. That includes myself, as I actually do live on the island. And I am not discounting the possibility that you may actually be a decent leader. But it is not in your best interest to have the native militia of the island against you. If you are an invading force and you claim outright control (and from what I hear, you might be crazy enough to think that you, singularly, constitute an invading force) then we will take up arms against you. If you wish to set up a government in a city that currently has no strong central government, then I commend you, and wish you good luck in getting approval from the citizens. But calling me out personally, yelling to anyone that will listen to that I wouldn't come talk to you and saying now that you will set up a constitution and discuss the state of "Alain Jones" is not in your best interest. Who is this Alain Jones, I wonder? I have never met anyone with my first name. But I digress.

In closing, William, I would like to state that were we to meet and find each other agreeable, I would not have an issue with publicly backing you setting up a government in Jhelom. But under our current relationship, one of animosity, I will go out of my way to make it most difficult for you to acheive what you wish to do.

I await your reply in which you suggest a time and place to meet me.

Signed,

Alain Johns
Citizen of Jhelom
William
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

William has had a hard day in trying to organize his plans for Jhelom and many meetings on whats going on. A man comes and gives will a letter by Alain Johns.

Oh so now he appears after the deadline. hmmm

William begins to write

Alain

I thank you for your warm welcoming but I wanted it in person. I have not been mis-informed about this island for the light has told me about it so I have not been mis-informed. I do not just seek to rule and dictate these people but guide and protect them. Darkness will come all through this land and Jheloms state can't handle it right now. I speak to all lights people whether they be women,men,children,trees,or you. Yes I am an outsider but I come in the name of the lord of light and it is his city not yours. I tried looking for you to speak even though I didnt have to but my purpose is to be forgiving and yet you still didnt show up in the city. I dont want to cliam anything but assist. Who are you to not appear then decide to get respect, people are not happy neither is the lord. My actions are justified so I will not look like a fool, but I can make you a fool in instant. I want to assist and I did ask the citizens, the ones that were present it not my fault you weren't. I bet you are a good man but you credit yourself too much. Therefore you can not tell me what in my interest only the lord, thats it. Im soory I said your name wrong but the people had forgot about you anyway sorry to tell you. I can just ask for your head and be through with you because the light has no problem with me doing that for you abandoned him and use greed. But my purpose is to be forgiving, and I will set up a meeting so we can discuss Jhelom and its future. Sunday at 1 eastern sky, meet by the gate.
[/i]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: