Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Journal Entry

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Adin Blackwind
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:50 pm Post subject: Journal Entry Reply with quote

Its been a while since I have written in this journal. Things have been quiet from my perspective as of late. Yet the invasion in Britan continues, We have sent small patrols into the city to help drive off the invaders. But I am afraid it seems to do little to stem the seemingly never ending tide of invaders. Hope is all but gone. Even while I sit here in a room luminated only be the light of a candle, I can't help think of those who sacrifice themselves to protect loved ones and strangers alike.

Even while launching attacks on Despise, the situation seems hopeless. So what must one do to end the bloodshed? Where do I go to stop the tide. Of all the people, Yew stands the best chance of reaching Despise with little difficulty or time. Perhaps if we held the gap of despise, we may draw some invaders back upon our position to weaken their front lines. But the BlackWind manpower has been depleated. I have only a handful of soldiers and Knights at my command now. To do this would be suicide. But battle is what we are known for. I do not doubt my soldiers. they would rush in even if it were to be our last charge.

I have been out of the fight for too long. I need to show the world that my BlackWinds are still here. Still eager to make a difference. Yes, its time we come forth and deliver a sting to the invaders once and for all. I shall send what is left of my forces to Britan.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: