Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Second Search And a New Find for the Cabal

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:19 pm Post subject: The Second Search And a New Find for the Cabal Reply with quote

* After the cabalist met at the witching hour in Blackrock to discuss the new aliance cear had an important announcment*

"I must admit my Brothers, I was dissapointed of our alst venture into shame. So i took it apon myself to Explore the same place on a different Facet. We ride at once.....mount!"

* all noticed Cear had an almost undescribable eagerness and happieness as he led the cabalists onward. the cabalist raced onward ignoring all the vile who attempted to stop them, suddenly cear droped from his mount and ran to the table and was still.*

" It just so happens.....I know the owner of this sample" Cear said with a crooked smile. " We met him on our quest to recover Lenmir Antinmolas, His name is Filberto, and we will be paying him a visit soon enough. He will of course give us the sample" Cear said with a sinister tone. "I will make say that this place will be under Cabalists Occupation for the time being, until we can arrange a meeting with filberto."

And with that the Cabalists set off, Cear and Plantauxe staying behind for the first watch shift. The times are right for the Zog Cabal, things are going well and the Clensing is within sight.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: