Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Changes...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mallory Ventrue
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:33 pm Post subject: Changes... Reply with quote

Mallory stared off the balcony of the home she was renting from Lady Skyfire at the ocean and listened as the waves lapped the shore. It remeinded her of the evening that she had spent on the Legion Island at thier stronghold not that long ago. She had just recieved a letter from Vaen, and while it brought a smile to her face, it just wasn't the same. She loved Vaen. She loved him very much, and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him, but more and more as time went by she had realized that the love she felt for him was that as a friend. She loved the time they spent together and he would always hold a very special place in her heart as her first love. He could always make her smile, even after the worst day at the Garden. As time had gone by and she watched those around her, Tai and Rryn and Leshok and Lady Labelle, she realized that what she longed for and what their future together offered were not one and the same. She sighed softly as she looked back at the letter. Yes... they had much to talk about... she only hoped he would understand and not hate her, but it wasn't fair to be untrue to her heart any longer. She took out a piece of parchment and wrote..

Dear Vaen,
I hope that this letter arrives before you depart. I wish you the best on your journey. I look forward to your return and pray that the virtues will guide and protect you as you venture into unknown lands.

With love,
Mallory

She tied the parchment with a delicate pink ribbon and sent it to the Stronghold.

Shabam 07:41PM actually meet me somewhere!
Shabam 07:41PM I looked at t.v....
Shabam 07:41PM and got lost

Ken 05:39PM You want to see the short of it?
Leshok Majere
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Leshok stood upon his home in Legion Island, thinking about many things, mainly the conversation with Brianha and what that would mean for his friends. He scratched his chin and wrote up a letter to Mallory, been a while since their last talk.

Dear Sister Mallory,

How have you been? its been awhile since our last talks friend. Wish to speak with you again friend and catch up, talk of things.

-Leshok Majere

"Fri Jan 14 20:07:01 2005 [08:45:38] Kuja: ghaahahahahahha...ha..h.a..... NOTHING TO FREAKING DO IN GAME GAH"

Some things never change even after 4 years...
Mallory Ventrue
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Mallory was working in the Garden kitchen preparing some new soups when the messenger arrived with a letter for her. She wiped off her hands and handed the young lad a cookie and opened the letter. She smiled as she read it, recognizing the handwriting to be that of her good friend Leshok. She read it quickly and nodded to herself. She quickly penned back a reply...

To Lord Majere of the Legion of Justice,
My friend it does the heart good to hear from you. I trust that all is well for you and your lady. You are both often on my thoughts and I pray that the virtues are protecting you both. I welcome your company at any time, and have missed seeing you here at the Garden! Any evening I can usually be found here, unless I am running errands, and then I am usually in the town of Moonglow, unless I am in Tokuno getting tea for Rryn. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing you soon.

In Friendship and Virtue,
Mallory Rowdep

She handed the letter to the messenger with a few gold coins and some bread and cheese for his journey and sent him again to the Legion Island.

Shabam 07:41PM actually meet me somewhere!
Shabam 07:41PM I looked at t.v....
Shabam 07:41PM and got lost

Ken 05:39PM You want to see the short of it?
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: