Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*A few letters sent to his companions*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:44 pm Post subject: *A few letters sent to his companions* Reply with quote

Vaen knew what he had to do. It had just been too long since he'd heard from Valatin or Rachel.

Quote:
Leshok,

As I said, It has been too long since I've heard from Valatin or Rachel. Therefore, I feel I need to take it upon myself to search for them. They would do the same for me. I will return before the dinner on Tuesday eve. You take the head seat while I'm away.

Vaen

Quote:
Max,

Friend, I will be leaving for a few days. I am going to see if I can't figure out where the likes of Rachel and Valatin had been. I worry for them, as they are my best friends. Take care of yourself and everyone else while I'm gone.

Vaen

Quote:
Mallory,

I will be gone for a few days in search of Valatin and Rachel. Upon my return, there are some things we need to talk about. Hope the Garden is going well.

Vaen

Quote:
Brianha,

I will be gone for the next few days. I am going to search for a couple of my friends that have been missing for some time now. I fear for them. Keep Max in line while I'm gone! I hope to be back before Tuesday eve.

Vaen

He nodded to himself as he sent these letters, glancing out his window and sighing. Where would he start looking?
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: