Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*letter to Kotare Blackwind*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ragnar Teach
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:31 pm Post subject: *letter to Kotare Blackwind* Reply with quote

To the Duke of Blackwind,

Lord Kotare, I hope this finds you well, I am writing in regards to the events of the trial. I wish to express my gratitude to you and your men for striving so hard to keep the peace at the trial, very admirable. I was glad to see justice served, even if I thought the punishment light, but I am far to close to the situation to give an impartial punishment. Also I would like to apologize for making hostile words, and nearly actions towards Isk in your jurisdiction. I lost my temper, for he crossed lines with me. The House of Gauntlet thanks the efforts made to keep the court room civil. Peace be with you.

*signed*
Ragnar Teach
Adin Blackwind
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Teach,

Though I do accept your apology, I too can understand how you may have felt cheated by the virdict. But as a neutral nation, one with intrest in both Luna as well as Magincia, our judge's decision was deemed fair and to the letter of the law. Isk, though found guilty of assault by amition, was charged properly with the evidence, or lack there of, on hand. However, the court room is not a place for barbarism. There are other more proper forums to take issues up with Lord Isk. Though I consider the past behind us, the House of the Gauntlet came close to damaging relations with the Commonwealth as a whole.

I am the head of the council which advises our Lady Lilyth on matters of politics. As such, I see to the daily operations of the government as well as its military. I thank you for your kind geasture and still consider Luna to be on good terms with the commonwealth. However, the apology should go to Duchess Lilyth Noir, as we have chosen her to lead the Commonwealth.

On a lighter note, I have sent out patrols to search for your missing guildmate as well as our magistrate and as soon as any word is given, I will promptly send word to Luna. Sadly, I doubt we will find your guildmate within our borders. We do however, have hopes of finding our magistrate. But, they are just hopes.

Justice be with you.

Lord Kotare, Duke of BlackWind
Chairman of the Commonwealth Council
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: