Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

pages from journal found scattered

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:34 am Post subject: pages from journal found scattered Reply with quote

*large blood and ink stain*

Wind was no help. I sought the aid of all the healers there, but their somber looks and frowns told me all. It seems that between the ritual to free Vahn, and the ritual to save Ditto's baby...

*writing trails off as if writer had dropped quill*

I awoke to the smells of the highlands. There was a fresh thistle clutched between my hands. I could feel a warm hand on my forehead. As I looked up, a tear fell from her cheek onto my face.

*indeciperable scribbling*

I am an old fool. I am laying on the ground having fallen from my saddle. It was a dream. I am not in the highlands. I am on the cold frigid ground in front of the Bubbling Dragon Villa.

I must get to my notes. If only I can remember where I left them. There is an aching in my limbs and a chill I cannot shake. Then, there is the bleeding. I must find a way to slow this. If I fall, Ditto's baby will lose my protection.

*page torn and smeared with ink and blood*

I awake again to the gentle nudging from my horse Buttercup. Her breath is warm and sweet on my face. But, how did I get to the lighthouse?

Here are my notes. Why did I leave them here. Or did I leave them here? Am I really awake. Perhaps some brandy from my hip flask. Should I send for help?

*rest of page smeared with blood*

I awake to something fluttering against my face. She's there again. Her long auburn hair is tickling my face as I blink my eyes open. Is that Padruig on her hip? Why do I have this thistle in my hand, and why do I smell hawk feathers.

This does not bode well. I may be having visions. I must perform the ritual to revive myself, and save Ditto's baby. But I am so cold. Where did I find this woolen blanket? I will just close my eyes for a moment and think warm thoughts the chills will ease.

*writing trails off*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: