Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

bloody journal page found in the Brotherhood Garden

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:54 am Post subject: bloody journal page found in the Brotherhood Garden Reply with quote

After many weeks of intense research, I have unraveled the key to the ritual that will release the lad, Vahn from his demonic possession. I only hope that my abilities are sufficient to the task.

A pigeon has just arrived with news of the capture of the possessed lad. I go now to finish this task.

Upon arriving at the Brotherhood Garden, I am surprised to find that Molly of the House of the Gauntlet had secured the imprisonment of the possessed lad.

I shall make her bargain with the devil to suit my own needs. If she agrees to it, she will be my willing slave and I her Master for a full day and night.

Surprisingly, Molly has agreed to my terms.

(large blood stain)

It is finished, and the boy is free. I find myself in a dangerously weakened state. I must make it to Wind and see if that city's magic can heal and cure me.

(another smeared blood stain)

Was that Heather and Padruig I just saw at the entrance to Wind?

(ink and blood smear and trail off the page)
Molly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*she nods hanging her head knowing what it will mean should he succeed in his attempts to free Vahn of his deamon*

As she watches the horrible bloodletting of Silent Poet at his own hand, she could not help but fear for his life. He agreed to help and the price was high but Vahn was an innocent and this deamon could not be allowed to take full control. She prayed to the elven gods that her decision was right to ask him to aid in the curring of Vahn's posession.

As the process continued much blood lay upon the floor but the act was a success as Vahn was released and the deamon capured once again in Vahn's father's sword. As she checked over Vahn to see that he was well Silent collapsed to the floor. Rushing to his side, she discovered he had spent his life in the act. He was pale and near death.

Casting a healing and strengthening spell, a young woman who had accompanied Silent to the Garden, tried to aid him but it was to no avail. Molly helped him to his feet and sent him to the shrine for restoration but he was still weak beyond words.

She was a woman of Honor and would submit herself to his wishes as agreed but then the words to come from Silent, before he left her, surprised and amazed her. His first order was for her to tend to Vahn. She knew full well that this would take longer than the twenty-four hours that he had bargined for and this confused her.

As she contemplated his actions while tending to Vahn she wondered if he didn't still have some good in him. She had felt it once when he had joined her guild. She could not help but think in his weakend condition that his fasade had fallen. Vahn awoke suddenly and her thoughts that had strayed from her duties to him faded but making a personal note to herself she would seak Silent out and question him of his actions and see if he indeed hadn't had a change of heart. She softly smiled at this though remembering the time he was guilded to the House of the Gauntlet.
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: