Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A barganing chip for the elves

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Adin Blackwind
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:40 am Post subject: A barganing chip for the elves Reply with quote

Searching for a heart of a daemon is no easy task, Kotare thought to himself. Even if one is found, the evil of its owners essence is as strong as if the beast were alive. Grining at the thought, Kotare sought out to look for one. Unfortunately all this time was wasted and his search for a deamon's heart has been met with little sucess. His searching did however turn up a relic which he knew would get the Elves attention. A diamond hidden in the most strangest of places. A diamond which he has seen before. Why it was nolonger with the elves baffled him, but he knew of its importance to them.

"Perhaps I can not find a daemons heart because I am bound to them. That must be it! It has to be it! Then there is only one thing left to do."

Kotare sent out a missive to the King of the Elves.

Alexander,

I have something of most profound value to you. If you desire it, meet me in front of the Abby in Yew (tram) tomorrow and we shall discuss a trade negotiations.

Lord Kotare
Duke of the BlackWinds
Alexander the Elf
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:41 am Post subject: *A reply* Reply with quote

Suilad...
I am interested to hear what you have and I shall make certain to meet you in Yew. Sadly I don't know enough about you to trust you so I shall be bringing other elves as well. I'm sure you will be ok with that, though. I'm looking forward to our negotiations as long as the thing is actually of interest. Thank you for informing me.

Signed,
Alexander
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: