Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Ceremony of Darkness

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Vahn Roughnight
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:19 pm Post subject: A Ceremony of Darkness Reply with quote

*the room was dark except for the candles placed in certian places. The heat in the large room grew slowly. Echo's of demonic chats filled the room. Dark energy grew with each demonic word uttered in the chant*

"I know I must complete this before Poet finds me" Vahn thought as he continued to chant those demonic words.

*Upon his chest painted in fresh blood lay an image of a pentagram*

"I cant afford to be interupted before the ceremony is over. I must claim this body as mine before its owner is restored..." Vahn thought to him self.

*The candles fire started to slowly change into a black flame. A circle of black flames started to encircle just outside the candles. As the flames finaly encircled outside of the candles the dark energy within the room grey even more and poured into the dungeon wrong, out the enterence, and into the surrounding area. The air heavy with evil fill every part of the dungeon of wrong.*

" I am getting there...I know it..."Vahn thought
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: