Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Desperation...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Vahn Roughnight
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:13 am Post subject: Desperation... Reply with quote

*a page torn from a book seems to blow in the wind before landing upon the ground at your feet*

January 18..

Those words keep repeating in the back of my mind..."You only have twenty four hours left...". I havnt fought this long and hard to lose to a meer man named Poet. This body is mine..mine I say. Martin and Molly tried to get in my way and delt with them. I dont see why I need to run from Poet but....he does have both the items. Oh well, I'll try to harm Poet by harming Cat. I stalked her and waited for her already twice..both times in her home. Too bad Poet showed up the first time and put up a circle of protection in her bedroom. I would of gotten her the second time if it wasnt for that meddling Galnor. It seems I only have two choice left... run and hide in the small town of Dragondale or speed up my plan and start the ceremony to claim this body as mine once and for all. It seems Wrong has a nice place for that certian ceremony too. I will have to choose quickly for I must either start hidng in the morning or start the ceremony in the morning. Either way I must start taking steps to prevent poet restoring him to this body.

*As you finish reading a gust of wind picks up blowing the torn journal entry from your grasp and blows into the distance*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CatLyxen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:28 pm Post subject: Shadows Reply with quote

She was confused and hurting. Whenever she felt like this she would go home. Her safe haven. Her place to think and try to understand . But trying to undertsand why her friend Vahn had acted so strangely. And then to be told by Poet and Galnor, Vahn was slowly being taken over by a deamon. It was to hard to imagine but it was happening. She walked into her bedroom. She started to work on some cloth she had left unfinished.The hum of the spinning wheel and the steady clack noise of the loom were a comfort. She needed more thread and left to buy some in vesper where she knew a nice tailoring shop. When she returned , humming a tune she went straight back to her loom and spinning wheel. S
She didnt hear him come onto the room from the small library off to the side. She didnt know how long he had watched her before he spoke.
She got up from the bench and backed away from him. He laughed an evil laugh and asked if she were afraid of him. She told him she wasnt and hid her trembling hands behind her.
He walked around the room , intimidating her with every move. As he looked through her chest and talked to her of how he would never allow Vahn to come back she quickly scribbled a note and sent a pigeon out the window. He turned to see the bird fly and grew angry . He asked her if the message had been sent to Poet and she nodded. He started to walk towards her, she backed away telling him to stay away. He only laughed and reached for his weapon. As he reached for the wicked blade, a noise outside caught his attention. He looked out of the window to see Poet coming to the door. He snarled Poets name and disappeared into the shadows.
Poet came to her bedroom to find her shaking from head to foot. He brought her comfort and protection. He cast a circle of protection in her room and told her, on his life, she would be safe .
She couldnt sleep. She kept hearing noises and the shadows changed shape in the corners of her room. Poet had gone to his home and told her to rest. But rest wouldnt come. Then she heard a sound below. Her plants and her helper Dennis were down there. But it wasnt Dennis's voice she heard. She heard the deamon speak to her. He asked if she was alone and laughed. He yelled for her to come down and growled when she shouted , No. He knew he couldnt enter the room she was in and he was angry. He taunted her until she thought she would go mad. She heard a horse coming toward her house and looked out the window. Galnor had come. He came to her room directly. He saw that she was frightened and he said he felt a presence in her house. She asked how he knew there was trouble here , how did he know to come. He told her he had gotten a message from Ditto. She had forgotten the pigoen she had sent to Ditto , telling her about the deamon and how scared she was.
Galnor searched the house and found the deamon in the stable. Cat went with Galnor and stood behind him trying to talk to Vahn and help him fight the deamon . The deamon only sneered. Galnor told him it was time to leave the house . The deamon didnt listen until Galnor unsheathed his weapon. He laughed his evil laugh and vanished into the night.
Cat told Galnor about the circle of protection Poet had created for her and he told her it was good and to stay in it as she slept. She hugged him and thanked him many times for coming to her aid. He only nodded and said it had not been a problem. When Galnor had left she returned to her room and sat in her chair. She pulled a blanket up to her chin and as the sun rose in the sky she drifted to sleep.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: