Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Starting To Feel Like Home

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Captn Norrington
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 am Post subject: Starting To Feel Like Home Reply with quote

Captain Norrington awoke to the sounds of construction, still quite tired from the stress of the election. He noticed the young Soldier standing before him, then motioned the man to speak with a hand gesture. "Captain, I really do hate to disturb your slumber sir, but Sergeant Lambert sent me here to inform you that the plan is nearly finished" Norrington sat up on his bed with a confused look in his eye, "The Plan?" the soldier replied, "yes sir...are you alright sir?" "OH that plan!" Norrington exclaimed. "well, lets go take a look shall we soldier".
He stepped outside his makeshift tent and saw a large building, made of the same material as the city of Trinsic's Walls.

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Captn_Norrington/media/NavalBase_zps0d9c9940.png.html?sort=3&o=8

In the distance a voice was heard, "greetings Captain!" yelled an approaching middle aged man with dark hair and a weathered face. "Good to see you again Sergeant Lambert, after we became separated in the election night crowds, I feared I may never see you again!" the captain said with a chuckle. "Ah you know nothing could separate me from your side sir, whether it be a hail of cannon fire, a legion of orcs, or some angry protesters." he said with a grin. "So true old friend, now, what have you been up to all day? this place seems quite busy".

"That it is sir!, by your order we have begun construction on a new naval base, when we arrived we discovered that there was a citizen of Trinsic who had built his home here." a bit puzzled, Norrington asked "But...if there was a man living here...where did he go? Lambert...you didn't...." the Sergeant immediately replied "No! of course not, you know my pirating and murdering days are over, we simply gave him large bags of gold coins till he agreed to find a new home...always thinking the worst of me ain't ya boss, I be no scallywag any longer". "why yee be laughing sir?" with a smile Norrington said, "your Vesperian accent is showing Lambert" "Ack! you really do know how to push a mans buttons sir" still trying to contain his mirth, Norrington asked "so, is this the Fleet?" "that it is sir!...well...most of it anyways, the rest got hit by a hurricane during the voyage from Yew and will be a tad bit late, unfortunately those ships also contained the majority of the bases furnishings...so our decorations are limited for now, thankfully your vessel survived the journey, there she is sir, the crown jewel of the Valorian Fleet."

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Captn_Norrington/media/Ship4_zps39bd591a.png.html?sort=3&o=6

"Ahh good to see her in one piece, good work Sergeant" Norrington said while patting his friend on the back.
"happy to be of service sir, may I also point out that we have stationed a ship for the cities protection, in the bay. it will have a man keeping watch at all times to ensure no citizens of Trinsic drown while taking a swim".

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Captn_Norrington/media/Ship5_zps6ee33b86.png.html?sort=3&o=5

"A very good idea!" Norrington replied. "well sir, that's about it for now I know you have duties to attend to, and shall keep you here no longer" Lambert said with a smile. "that I do Lambert, try not to attack anything while im gone eh?" Norrington said with a wink. "ahh but sir, we have all these cannons, and such large walls nearby...the walls...they wont mind a few cannonballs....just joking of course sir, I would never fire upon the walls of Trinsic". "Good to hear sergeant, I just hope Lord Lew and King Blackthorn don't mind us setting up base here, there is still room on the north and southeast sides for citizens to launch boats if they wish". said the Captain. "Ack, ye worry to much boss, we be here in peace anyways, if we weren't those walls right yonder would not be standing still, as naught ken stand against our cannons!" "There you go with that Vesperian accent again Lambert, mayhap we should visit Lady Khaleesi so you can rejoin the Justicar Guard and speak at ease, or even better, Minoc, so you can pick up a few of those nifty sayings from Lord Yosef." the captain could barely contain his laughter. "ye do love to poke fun at me dontcha sir, ahh well, I know you mean it in good fun" "That I do Lambert, I must take my leave, but remember....."

http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Captn_Norrington/media/Lambert_zps3ff7f79d.png.html?sort=3&o=7[img]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: