Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Viper Clan Orcs set the City of Vesper Ablaze

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Yosef The Miner
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning.

The streets of minoc are filled with my skilled craftsman, whom could assist in the repair of vesper build. I will dispatch our finest surveyors to determine what is needed to be done on the bridge. Being that today is the last the last day of voting. I will be busy throughout the day; thereby the surveyors will be vesper within the coming days.

Signed
Yosef
Yosef The Miner
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*Yosef from behind his desk... "There has been an attack on persons of Minoc as well the mines by these orcs..."

*Written with an firm hand* *Posted across the town* *Town Crier Speaks*
"By the decree of Governor Yosef...All Orcs are order to death...

All Citizens Of Minoc have the right of law to the execution of any orc found within the surrounding borders of Minoc. Shall Orcs…be found outside the boarders of Minoc…Execution shall be of cause…"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: