Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Jade !

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Hermoine66
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm Post subject: Jade ! Reply with quote

On a cloudy day , as Jade sail around on the sea on her boat her mind thought about who she is and what she stand for. She been lost not known what path to take in what she going to be in life. Then suddenly a thought hit her why was she think that she dont know who she and what to do with her life the answer lay right before her. She love fighting with a sword or kryss and also she love to go sailing and see what adventure lay before her. "That it birdy , we will sail the sea and with me almost known alchemy I will bring forth healing or any new invention even if it might cause a little choas" she said to her pet parrot. The parrot make a squat and fly on to her shoulder. I think I shall be0 a pirate but one no one usually expect pirate to be she thought. She then head for city Tokuno to learn ninjsu. "I am done with being lost in life the only reason I was lost cause I choose to be but not anymore",she said outloud.

I may be humen and have my weaknesses but I am still a Da'Mon and Da'mon are always strong and not be afaird of what there future might be.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: