Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Letters Go Out to all Ladies*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bree'Dorian Armunn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:53 am Post subject: *Letters Go Out to all Ladies* Reply with quote

*A powder blue parchment arrives for each female having a known address*

Dear Ladies,

You may or may not know me. My name is Bree Armunn. I am the new bride to Lord Ralph Armunn, Chief Constable of Moonglow.
It was told to me that I should get to know more ladies. I have never been very good at meeting people individually, since I tend to be shy, so my mother, Lady Armunn, suggested I give a tea party.

I'd like to invite each of you, and your daughters, mothers, and other female relatives to have tea together with me at our keep in south Yew this Sunday at the seven hour.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Ralph Armunn

Song for Bree

"Even though Imryrr took more after myself, I predict that Bree will be able to shape the land through whispers in diplomats' ears..."
- Lord Tarothin Armunn
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon the doorstep of Stonegate castle, a loud commotion did arise. Nightshade, barely dressed, popped her head around the massive door. The sight that hit her face made her laugh, for before her was a swamp dragon lazily chewing on a letter, quite inappropriatly addressed to the Lady of the House. A spirit bird soared and screamed above the swamp dragons' head diving from time to time, to try and peck its' eyes out. Yet being non-corporeal these days, Mimus made little difference to the swamp dragon's plans.

Throwing wide the door at last, she revealed her scantily clad body,and dragging a pale white hand across the snout of the dragon his eyes widened for a moment. Then with a snort, he dropped the soggy letter and lumbered off back into the swamps. Long green hair fell down her back, bright green eyes cut thru the muggy air and she paused to listen as a wolf howled in the distance. At last turning inside, she surveyed the contents of the rather damp letter, and smiled as her eyes noted, the family name Armunn.

How very odd, this appears to have been blue in color... I much prefer green. She said this outloud to no one, and so no-one cared which color she preferred.
Once more the wolf howl blazed thru the night, yet slightly closer, and with a bit more haste in her step she penned a short reply:

Doll,

I wouldnt miss a tea party for the world... I do hope you will have cookies to go with that tea...

(The signature was rather fancy, in flowing green script, resembling dark green vines,)
Nightshade

A wisp, popping into this realm like a puff of smoke, carried the letter off into the swamp to one who had sent it.
Molly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

She heard the bell ring from the 4th floor bedroom. She called out to Will but realized he was not in the house when she got no reply. She quickly moved to the window and looked out but saw no one. About that time a gust of wind lifted something blue on the poarch up into the air. It fluttered down in the grass near the staircase. Bringing her head in the window she grabbed her robe and took the teleporter to the first floor. She stepped out into the cool morning air and retrieved the invitation. She saw the Armunn name and smiled. She went inside to compose a reply.

Greetings dear,

I would be pleased to attend. I do hope I will see your lovly mother there as well.

Give your mother my love.

Molly Kaldhel

Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Abby Marie
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

She scanned the letter once more. Lady?! She just called me a lady?

Tea was not a beverage she normally consumed. However, networking might not be such a bad idea. Gathering her animal skin container, she headed for the liquor cabinet. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it with reinforcement.
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The letter was quite amusing. Though, as amusing as it was, she didn't underestimate it's possible danger. It was from an Armunn and Willow had recently opposed them for their Oblivion worship. She leaned against the door way as she scanned the letter again.

This could be a trap.
A large dolphin grin spread across Willow's face

If this is a trap, one could only hope it will only add to the ambiance of the evening.
Willow penned a short reply

Dear Mrs. Ralph Armunn,
I wouldn't miss it.

Now to see if the smith is finished with my blades and armor. I can't wait a moment longer
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: