Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter To Thraxas

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kale ab'Arawn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 am Post subject: A Letter To Thraxas Reply with quote

The following letter is left attached to the door of Alderglen:

Hey daddy!

It's been a hell of a time lately. This crazy woman Abby dragged me to a tea party last night. Good thing I brought some booze with me to give that tea real flavor. I convinced the others in a short matter of time to take their own guards hostage, and then it got really fun. One of the men ( a gargoyle even ) even ended up naked on the floor, unconscious. Gargoyles are just too hot.

So mom told me you wrote asking to see me. I've been back to the house a few times, but haven't caught up with you, yet. That house brings back memories. Feels like just yesterday I was stuffing Harb with so much meat he couldn't fly.

You wanna meet up with me sometime? Let me know when you aren't busy doing that regent thing and I will make sure I am not having too much fun.

Kale

Thraxas
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thraxas finally received the letter from his daughter.

"It was not found until today. I... we... saw it on the ground by the door," came a skitterish explanation from the deliverer of the missive. "We... are quite busy, you know? Lord Itannar sent me to you as soon as we found it. He expresses his deepest apologies."

Thraxas scowled. "Idiot! I pray you are not a sterling example of the ilk which graduates from that...institution," he sneered.

"N... No, sire... in fact..."

"Just get out."

The servant bowed and quickly obeyed.

Opening the letter carefully, he read it, smiling, and penned a brief reply:

"Dearest Kale,

So good to hear from you! Please forgive this late response as the imbeciles who run that Academy only just now delivered your letter to me. As to a meeting, I was told by a friend that a gargoyle claiming to know you wished to speak to me, so I sent word to your mother. I am pleased she was able to contact you and deliver my message. I shall look for you one night this week at the castle, the one wherein resides the Horn of the Unicorn tavern. I imagine you know the one? Perhaps tomorrow night? If not then, then perhaps the next. I will be holding a brief meeting atop the castle that evening. You may drop in anytime. Bring your gargoyle friend if you wish; I would like to meet him. I will always have time to spend with you, my daughter. It will do me good to see you again.

Looking forward to seeing you. Enjoy life as I can see you are.

Your loving father,
Thraxas"

He sealed it, enclosed it in a brass mail cylinder, attached it to the leg of Harbinger, and sent the bird on its way.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: