Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A Letter to the Blackthornian Wizard, Mairsil

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nyxanna ab'Arawn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm Post subject: A Letter to the Blackthornian Wizard, Mairsil Reply with quote

A circular sphere of bees oddly appears a message floating within thier modular shape.

To Mine Grandfather,

I thought you would wish to know that Lady Armunn walks the lands again. I had not seen her since I was but a small lass at your knee. Now that I am firmly living above your knee in height she was indeed surprised at my stature! I think possibly I could reach that shelf now that I have always so strived to touch.

My small frame, granted to me by my similarly height challenged grandmother, has always made the world seem to tower about. Yet I knowing the strength and goodnaturedness of your height have never been intimidated by it. However I ramble. I can recognize that. I can hear you now, Nyx get to the point!

So with the very sharp end of the point it brought my thoughts to you. How goes your hunt? Have you moved any closer to the coveted prize of your inherited entitlement? I long to hear it and know more of what was before you. For curiousity perplexes me upon the roots of a very old tree.

Much love,
Nyx

It is almost as if he can see the image of her eyes upon the scroll, one blue like his and one purple like Ceinwyn's twinkling back at him.
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Granddaughter,

I was most impressed by the manner of your delivery, even if it was a little worrisome.

While it is true that your vertical presence has never been quite infinite, it has never been a detriment to your limitless imagination, and the mind I do so love.

I have faith in you more than any other that you will reach whatever shelf you aim to, particularly when your practicing magics like...beemancy.

On the original topic of your note, I want to thank you for letting me know that Lady Armunn has returned from the shadows.
It has been some time since I've spoken to Ditto, but she is family and I would always welcome the opportunity. As a matter of fact,
as I write you, I look upon a newly received letter from the Lady herself.

I've been remiss in checking my mail, do forgive me.

For your final query, I've not much to tell you yet, but I remain on the trail.
I have no doubt that if I am to find my way your help will be invaluable, look forward to my next clue!

Stay safe and be well little alchemist.

Love,

Mairsil

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: