Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Hail from Germany!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 pm Post subject: Hail from Germany! Reply with quote

Seems like I haven't visited the old ARPC forums for awhile now so I thought I'd take a stop by and visit.

How is everyone doing? And when I ask this, I hope EVERYONE could update me on their life and how things are going (in their eyes) in the community.

It's been almost 2 years since I enlisted into the Army, and my first duty station is over here in Germany! First I was stationed in Heidelberg, but now I'm stationed in Wiesbaden! I've pretty much let go of my computer gaming habits, and stick to the ol' X-Box anymore. Still talk to Deathwynd now and then, but other than that, it feels like alot of you guys are just...well...out of my life anymore and for that I'm somewhat saddened by this.

So would anyone like to chat? Smile
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceinwyn here.

Germany is awesome. One thing I regret doing is seeing the sites while I was there. I was in Darmstadt. Do me a favor, go see a castle for me.
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You regret seeing the sites...?

And whatup Dan!
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

greetings earthling
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Yasamin
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG it's you! Razz Hiee, it's Dory here. *waves* Stay safe, k? Even better, stay stationed in Germany. That sounds best.
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna Weaver wrote:
Ceinwyn here.

Germany is awesome. One thing I regret doing is seeing the sites while I was there. I was in Darmstadt. Do me a favor, go see a castle for me.

Done and done! The castles here are amazing Jen, I couldn't even imagine that they'd send a little Roleplayer from UO to Europe in the first place!

And all so I can hook up a couple of printers for Officers. GO FIGURE!

Life has been good since I've enlisted though, I know you used to be in the service and let me tell you what, you never quite appreciate the bullcrap that a soldier has to put up with until you're ACTUALLY a soldier. Y'know? Anyways, I've had many adventures but it's still nice to see that you're RP'n it up like always. How have things been around here for you?
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal Hurst wrote:

And whatup Dan!

How's it goin' Vaen? You still running the Legion of Justice? Still pwning all in Felluca and in the community? If the answer is either, I'm happy to hear it man.

I can't believe it's been so long and yet there still a few familiar faces lurking around here man. I remember you to be a force to be frackin' RECKONED with, and what with all the guilds back in the day, man, I sure miss being Dan in UO sometimes. I'll just say that. Wink

How's life goin' for you? Still workin' the ole job? Is there anything for you that you're reaching for near the horizon? Aspirations still, maybe? I know I've got some!
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow Smythe wrote:
greetings earthling

Hey there Willow........I don't...quite.....remember if we ever interacted when I played this game but I sure as hell recognize your name. How have the years found you, in the ARPC community?
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yasamin wrote:
OMG it's you! Razz Hiee, it's Dory here. *waves* Stay safe, k? Even better, stay stationed in Germany. That sounds best.

DORY!!! DORY DORY DORY FA FORY DORY!!!!

Jesus Doireann, it seems like I haven't spoken to you in a long as time too! I don't get on ICQ anymore and it's not on this laptop anyways, but I still remember my ICQ number. I certainly had to say it enough and use it to set up events and stuff, eh?

Oh trust me Dory, Germany is a pretty friggin' awesome place to be. The beer is fine and the wine is plentiful. (or did I get that backwards? Razz)

What has life had in store for you these past couple of years? How are you finding the ARPC community anymore? Have we shrunk? What's up?!
Joanna Weaver
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

Location: ~Magincia~ Republic of Magincia Administrator @}'~,~'<[M]>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

That was supposed to read "I regret NOT seeing the sites". I was there for a year. Not one castle did I visit. Dumb me! Now I have to make a return trip one of these days.

And yeah, Dan. I don't miss "hurry up and wait" and "military intelligence".
Willow Smythe
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Willow Smythe wrote:
greetings earthling

Hey there Willow........I don't...quite.....remember if we ever interacted when I played this game but I sure as hell recognize your name. How have the years found you, in the ARPC community?

I believe there have been a few instaces here and there and I mean c'mon, everyone should know my name. It's totally household.

I heart the community, doing what I can to keep it going.
Malorn ‎(12:14 AM):
I'm an idiot
Hermoine66
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there i recognized the name Dan , this is Crystal , I play siayia and Crickette and Hermy not sure if i did rp with ya but stay safe !
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:27 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Cal Hurst wrote:

And whatup Dan!

How's it goin' Vaen? You still running the Legion of Justice? Still pwning all in Felluca and in the community? If the answer is either, I'm happy to hear it man.

I can't believe it's been so long and yet there still a few familiar faces lurking around here man. I remember you to be a force to be frackin' RECKONED with, and what with all the guilds back in the day, man, I sure miss being Dan in UO sometimes. I'll just say that. Wink

How's life goin' for you? Still workin' the ole job? Is there anything for you that you're reaching for near the horizon? Aspirations still, maybe? I know I've got some!

Legion's looooong gone sir. So am I! I don't play UO anymore, but I check the boards now and then. I remember trying hard to get you into Legion, but your stubborn arse wouldn't budge Wink

Hahaha, good to know my PvPness (teehee) is still strong your mind!

Life is good. Not working the old job, but I'm one semester out from getting my bachelors in IT, with some job prospects lined up for it. All in all, a good life Very Happy
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
Yasamin wrote:

DORY!!! DORY DORY DORY FA FORY DORY!!!!

Jesus Doireann, it seems like I haven't spoken to you in a long as time too! I don't get on ICQ anymore and it's not on this laptop anyways, but I still remember my ICQ number. I certainly had to say it enough and use it to set up events and stuff, eh?

Oh trust me Dory, Germany is a pretty friggin' awesome place to be. The beer is fine and the wine is plentiful. (or did I get that backwards? Razz)

What has life had in store for you these past couple of years? How are you finding the ARPC community anymore? Have we shrunk? What's up?!

Wine over Beer, anyday. Razz And, well, since you are overseas, you can still get icq. Just ask all the Russians who want to talk to me. Also, well, the community needs you to bring me someone to hate. I miss Jode!!!
(4:45:41 PM) Jarem: It becomes increasingly difficult to feel noble in my causes when my cause is to defend my charge from her own violent tendencies.
Dan
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna Weaver wrote:
That was supposed to read "I regret NOT seeing the sites". I was there for a year. Not one castle did I visit. Dumb me! Now I have to make a return trip one of these days.

And yeah, Dan. I don't miss "hurry up and wait" and "military intelligence".

I'm not a giant fan of either of the two, Jen. However, with the economy as rubbish as it is, I need to seize my time here to get my schoolin' done so I can at least start college with my GI Bill with an Associate's Degree. English is what I'm goin for, because I'm damn sure the Army has no need for hope-to-be-authors!

Don't worry Jen, I'll see the castles for you. Don't you have me on Facebook?! Daniel Robert Lavely! Look me up!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: