Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

For the King and Oracle

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ni'Xuin
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 am Post subject: For the King and Oracle Reply with quote

The Sovereign King of Stonegate, Myrddin Ab Arawn
The Oracle of Stonegate, Merci D'Rue

Lord Ab'Arawn and the Lady D'Rue:

It has come to My attention that with the deliverance of the plagued crystals, that much despair has fallen on those that attempted to unravel the mystery surrounding them. Much has been reported in the last week, up to eleven dead in Ashencrosse, several others’s succumbing to this dreadful plague. I am sure you can imagine how shocking this news was received by My council and Person.

But, the actions that have been reported of the last few days, has left much to question. Especially the disturbance that reportedly happened by those of Stonegate. My dear friends, Our alliance has held a strong bond, not only of parchment but in blood; especially, your own Lady D'Rue. I do believe this situation merits immediate attention.

The presence of your Sovereign, King Myrddin Ab Arawn, and that of the Oracle to the people of Stonegate, Merci D’Rue, this Sunday evening in the Temple of Tokuno, where upon we can discuss, what has transpired. In attendance will be my Council, as you both shall be at leave to have such council attend the King.

Written at command of the Imperial Highness of Tokuno, Empress Miko Nakamura,
by Her loyal and faithful subject,
Shisuta-Kan
Ni’Xuin.
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of the normal Wolf messenger a young man arrives wearing the colors of Stonegate, leaving her response upon the steps of Tokuno.

Empress Miko,

I must ask that you reconsider your request to meet on Sunday eve. In fact, due to the delicate nature, and the very fragile balance of our alliance at this time, The King,, possibly Lady Willow and myself will be the only ones that come. We do this to ensure that escalation of these matters does not occur among other guardians and your people.

Stonegates loyalties have not changed, however the doubts that Tokuno holds in its mind is disturbing. I would think that those of your council would of told you that I myself am one of the main perpetrators in the attacks. LadyWillow and I were poisoned by a sickness beyond our control and did not only attack your good people, but our very own. My people responded to their first duty, to protect their king, there were many spells and stray arrows that flew at everyone, not just your own but ours as well.

This was not an intentional attack, which I am surprised you did not immediately come to that conclusion. Confusion caused our people to react and your people to react in surprised and unusual manners. It was unclear whom the enemy was this night. I am prepared, regardless of my mental status at the time, to take full responsibility for whatever damage you feel was incurred to your people. If it is a perpetrator you wish to find then look no further. If you seek to punish someone then I will accept it as it is at my very core to protect my people. For my people did not intend nor did they wish for harm to come to Tokuno, indeed, they had arrived that night to find the Crystal so we could destroy it before it hurt others.

We still do not know what caused these crystal golems to attack, and what is at the root of the madness caused by the green crystals. However, with that said Stonegate is free of its grip. We are moving forward with plans and will be soon setting foot on a new land mass. Malas is our past, Trammel our future.

Please let me know if Thursday evening will be good to meet with you.

In Strength,
Lady Merci d'Rue
Guardian Oracle

Miko Nakamura
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lady,

I hardly expected the whole of Stonegate, as not all of your citizenry can be considered council, it was my understanding that it would include not only yourself but that of the King and of course you’re loyal constant Willow. Any resulted escalation is of no concern at this time. As I have merely stated that a dialog is in need.

As you have stated in the past, one of the running threads of continuity between our people is loyalty . I do voice a concern that you would openly question the loyalty of My People; everything the people of Tokuno undertake is by My hand and My command. What happens within the confines of your Clan is not of my command, but of my concern; what is Mine, is fiercely protected, what took place in the peaceful streets of my city makes their activities My concern. Any conclusions I may hold are of what is reported to Me, not only from My people and council, but those hired from the Mainland, only report to Me. I have not survived this long on a bloodied throne without understanding how power and control can move or remove a ruler.

As far as the plagued crystals, what effect they held on yourself and people, I do feel compassion to the plight you were forced to endure, but as it effects on our lands and people were left clean of its damned influence, but I have heard much of these “creatures” taking over our city, strangely enough as none were seen by any of my Council, or townspeople, I would believe that is something to be discussed upon our meeting.

~M
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci stared down at the letter. Oddly it did not inspire her to anger.

Actually, the empress never wrote personally to people at least not often. This showed her a great deal more then the contents of the letter.
She just let out a simple hmmm.. and left it at that, until thier meeting.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: