Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

My Night To Howl

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
TheLivvingDoll
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 pm Post subject: My Night To Howl Reply with quote

Heat ran through her veins setting every nerve she had aflame. She'd never felt so alive or burned as brightly as she seemed to now. Every sensation was intensified ten fold and as a result so were her reactions. Finding -him-, once again in her home, only made it worse.

"Make yourself at home why don't you?" The sarcasm laced her words like poison laced the cookies she had stored in the bottom chest of the storage room.

"Ahh, but I already have." His smile was sickeningly sweet and seemed to light up his dark face from corner to corner as he showed his teeth. This would not have been an issue normally, but Livvie wasn't exactly her normal self. In one stride she was toe to toe with him her deep green eyes angled up and locking with his. Challenge was the word that crossed her mind. A laugh, low and husky escaped him then. "That color suits you."

Taken aback slightly at the comment her mouth, open like a caught fish, snapped shut as she contemplated where that had come from. She looked down then realizing that he meant the wardrobe change. Something she had done just after the change, it had't occurred to her that she was wearing clothes until he said that.

"So glad you approve." Rolling her eyes, Livvie backed up slightly and grabbed the skillet. It wasn't so much that she needed it now, after all her strength had increased as well, as much as it was that she enjoyed the weight of it in her hands. It was comforting. Reaching over with her free hand she grabbed a pie from the basket of baked goods and handed it over. Adversaries or not, he was still in her home and she would still feed him. That came much like breathing did to her.

Accepting the fork and Blueberry pie she had presented he began to dig in. Within minutes over half of it was gone. "Tell me, where is the little drow?"

"Hunting." The word was said with a finality that suggested it was not up for discussion.

"You seem to let her run often on her own."

"Look you pointy eared Bastard. I don't need some ... some... DROW... telling me how to raise my kid."

"But your child is also Drow, is she not?" Livvie didn't know if it was the smug look on his face or the amused tone in his voice. Either way she had had enough and promptly sent the skillet flying the in the general direction of his head.
Jhaelra
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Jhaelra rode along on her horse, looking for animal tracks. Yes, there were some there! It looked like... She hopped off her horse kneeling to examine the tracks, suddenly delighted. Bear Tracks! She smiled broadly as she began following them, frying pan in her hand.

There were lots of things on her mind. Like her mother. She knew, that the cook wasn't the same anymore, but she didn't quite understand the whole extent of her mothers change. She also didn't quite understand this relationship Livvie had formed with Ebon either, but she knew it meant that she went to stay with Ciara once in awhile. She sighed heavily, moving around the large bush, keeping an eye out for the bear. She wasn't sure if she liked the changes that were going on around her.

She suddenly spotted the bear. It was a large black bear, and she crouched behind the bush, waiting for it to round the corner.

As it came around the corner, she swung up the frying pan, smacking it in the face.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: