Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

fear

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Takumi Fujiwara
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:09 am Post subject: fear Reply with quote

anger, distrust, hatred these were all emotions and feeling that boiled deep within takumi. had he really lost the focus he once had, takumi walked the streets of umbra. Takumi often found himself wondering if this was really the place for him. Takumi stood hidden in the shadows as he watched he saw edda run from the inn to charnel hill on numerous occasions, she seemed happy he often thought to himself.

it was early one evening that takumi awoke from a dream again, this time was much like the ones he had previously only this time instead of his body that lay alone dead he visioned his brother. shaking his head trying to erase his memory he got up and began pacing back and forth. visions of his brothers death began flashing back and forth, cries of woman and children screaming off in the distance he heard voices calling to him then he felt a hand on his shoulder he quickly turned with fast reflexes and grabbed the hand and struck the one behind him.

takumi stood in horror as he saw that he struck edda, he had never struck her in anger before, he stood there with complete fear rushing over his body. he shook his head over and over he opened his mouth to speak but no words escaped his mouth. takumi took a few steps back i...i..... i did not relize it was..... a fear came over takumi like he never felt before. i must have time to think and with that he left the inn.
Takumi Fujiwara
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

takumi's eyes shot open he awakened only to find himself still at the inn in umbra. he looked around and saw everything as they were. was i dreaming takumi asked himself. he looked beside him to find edda still fast asleep, he leaned down and kissed her on her forehead and slowly got out of bed. looking out the window he could tell it was early morning so he decided to go for a walk to clear his mind. his visions and dreams were a constant reminder that he somehow lost his focus, he needed to find it again if he was ever to be happy again.

he walked to the moogate and soon found himself on the tokunan islands, walking a bit further he found himself standing in front of the fan dancer dojo. most found this place to be filled with chaos but to takumi he helped him focus on the things that mattered to him most. He hid in the shadows along the eastern wall he carefully made his way down the first set of stairs taking a deep breath he slowly withdrew his blade and lunged forward attacking the fan dancer demon, the blade ripping through the demons flesh was soothing to him some how. takumi spent hours there losing track of time, when he felt his mind focused he decided to return to umbra.

Takumi returned his blade to its sheath and carefully made his way back up the stairs thats when he heard it. he paused a moment and again there was a feint whisper calling out his name. takumi turned only to find the hallway empty, he shook his head and continued out of the dojo. right as he came around the corner something or someone hit him from behind and takumi lay on the ground not moving with a mysterious shadow standing over him.
Edda
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Laying on her stomach, she opened her eyes in the dark, quiet room of the Inn. The first thing that hit her eyes was Takumi's empty side of the bed. She shrugged it off, turned her face into her pillow, stretched her arms above her head, and held it for several minutes before relaxing her body. Pushing herself up she stood and walked to her bag and started pulling on her gear. Takumi had been kind of distant lately, and she knew she wasn't helpful about that. Naturally, she was concerned. She started wondering where he'd be this early. Once she was fully dressed she left the Inn and went to the Moongate.

As much as she hated to admit it, she figured he'd go somewhere in Tokuno. She decided she'd check the building where she had found Shinto. She couldn't remember his favorite places there, it was hard to when she was trying to pretend the lands didn't exist anymore. As soon as she stepped through the Moongate into Isamu the bright sun hit her face. She shut her eyes fast and let the light burn red through her closed eyelids. Pulling her hood up, she got punched in the nose by the smell of cherry blossoms. The smell turned her stomach. She ran to the building, and searched it, but it was empty. She did a few laps around the lower parts of the Island and decided to head back, in case he had already returned.
Takumi Fujiwara
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

takumi opened his eyes slowly reaching for the back of his head, looking around slowly he carefully searched his surroundings nothing seemed familiar to him. he tried to stand but soon lost his balance and fell back down. he called out only to hear his own voice echoing off in the distance. Takumi had no recollection of time nor was he even sure if it was the same day. the loneliness began to take its toll on him as he began to have thoughts of his family.

after what seemed to be days takumi's body began to give out on him, he had condtitioned his body to go without food or water for long periods of time but it was too long now, he began to feel weakened from the lack of nurishment his body needed to survive. on the third week of his captivity a robe figure entered the room only whispering a single phase "its time". soon takumi was shackled and pulled from his prison down a narrow passage way, the dim lights bounced light across the stone walls. dragging the now weak and starved body of tak those who had been draggin him threw him into a room filled with the stench of blood. takumi looked up slowly his eyes still showing blurred shadows, soon he was able to focus on one figure in particular. "do you remember me" the hooded man spoke with a hatred in his voice. takumi only had the strength to whisper the work "hai" as he fell back down to the ground.

takumi blacked out as his mind began to re-enact of the day he last confronted this man....

takumi was filled with a bloodlust like he never felt before he bolted through the dojo with blades swinging ferosiously bodies hit the ground as fast as they appeared. anger fuelled takumi as he made his way through the maze his destination was the one man who claimed to know of his fathers demise. upon reaching the center takumi's rage exploded as he fought the assasin countering each and ever move. in the end, the assasin lay on the floor with takumi's blade only a few inches from the mans throat. a sense of relief over came takumi as he told the man "you took from me my family now i take from you your dignity" and with that takumi carved the fujiwara crest upon the mans forehead. you will be reminded daily of who has spared your life.

Takumi woke as water was being thrown at him........
Takumi Fujiwara
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

the torture went on for what seemed like hours, the actual time spent there was blurred and unknown. tha man called out to one of his followers "fetch me the scribe" he looked to me holding my now bloodied face up "i want him to write detailed notes on what has happened here as well as what im about to do" the scribe arrived ans set out various writing utensils and place a open journal on a table. He had been writing of the story that transpired so far from the sneak attack at the dojo to the torture taking place now, everthing written down to be forever sealed in a book.

upon the second day of continuous punches, burns and slash wounds takumi was only a feint shadow of what he once was.

"ive been watching you for sometime now, i know of your new family, i know of your betrayal to your clan , i even had follower track you to umbra..... your getting old your senses are dwindling"

like i said before the time as come, you spared my life once and i had to suffer severly for that, i will not offer you the same i am more merciful...he stood there grinning

the man ordered his men to take takumi to the far end of the room there they awaited as the hooded man walked slowly over with a axe in hand with one quick swing the axe came flying down seperating takumi's head from his body. the man then took his severed head and placed it in a basket and set the journal of the events in along side it. the head could still be seen wearing the mempo that was given to him as a wedding gift from edda.

"you" he ordered "take this basket and deliever it to the umbra inn in malas, seek out the one they call edda and leave her this gift"

the messenger arrived in umbra and after seeking out this edda he bowed to her as he handed her the basket, she took it and the messenger quickly left.
Edda
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Edda had been counting her darts and shuriken and cleaning her weapons, when the messenger showed up. Despite his appearance, she assumed it was more meats from Blackmarsh. Maybe this time a pie or some butter, her sister liked to cook. She started getting excited, thinking maybe it would be a nice apple pie. Maybe even some of Camilla's famous chocolate chip cookies. Her mouth began to water and she unwrapped a cloth that was covering the contents of the basket, and peeked in. She let out a loud scream and dropped the basket, the cloth falling over and covering the contents once more. She backed away, her eyes wide in fear, and fell on her butt. She kept backing away, without taking her eyes off the basket, until her back hit the wall. She pulled her knees in and wrapped her arms around her legs, still staring wide eyed at the basket. For at least an hour she sat there, without moving, just staring at the basket, chewing her lip to the point where a wound had started and was smeared slightly with blood.

Finally, she summoned the courage to face this basket. She stopped the chewing, inhaled slowly, pulled herself onto her hands and knees, and crawled over to it. She delicately pulled the cloth back again, and looked down on the face of her husband. She put a hand on each of his cheeks and allowed herself to cry freely, tear drops splashing down onto the mempo. Once she had gotten past her moment of extreme weakness, she opened her eyes and looked in the basket again. Until now she hadn't noticed the journal. She carefully pulled it out of the basket, subconsciously trying not to bother her dead husband's severed head. Taking it, she let the cloth fall back over his face, and walked over to the bed, cringed at it, and walked over to a chair instead. She sat very slowly , staring at the red leather cover of the journal. She leaned back delicately in the chair, allowing her spine to rest a little on its carved back. Opening the journal slowly, it made the creaking noise of a very old book. Or a book that had gotten wet and dried crinkled. She closed it again, and looked at the back cover, which held a large blood stain. She sighed and opened it back up, and finally started reading.

By the time she reached the last page of the journal, the hole in her lip was deep and her sleeves of her jacket were drenched. She had been constantly using them to wipe her eyes of tears and her lip of blood. When she was finished the last word, she closed the book with force and threw it under the bed. She ripped her pillowcase off her pillow and balled it up, pushing it on her lip. Storming out of the room, locking it behind her, she left for Morn Cirith, hoping Kael would know how to put a stitch in her lip. And possibly what to do with a severed head in your bedroom.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: