Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A bittersweet day.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Foxy_Aristocracy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 pm Post subject: A bittersweet day. Reply with quote

As Branwen walks the long corridor reflecting on the day she feels calm and happy. This friendship will do us well, I am glad to be working with Sanctus they are good neighbors and have the same primary moral code as the order. Duchess of Sanctus.. what a grand title! she tells her husband. *she muses* I will miss my guardsman though *she sighs with a heavy heart* Not all of them will honor the path I have taken and we must yet again start rebuilding. Am I going to be able to count on you this time? or will your eyes stray yet again for another maid? *she narrows her eyes slightly* I love you but you know I have not forgiven your adultery. Lars looks to the floor then to her. You know you are my only love.
*he smiles lovingly at his wife* If it suits the Duchess her husband would like to offer his diplomatic skills as an official liaison to the order of Sanctus."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: