Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

For the random Prince who came to Blackmarsh

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cam
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 pm Post subject: For the random Prince who came to Blackmarsh Reply with quote

A package arrived for Azunda. When he opened it, he would find a letter and a long blue ponytail.

The letter says:

Dear Prince,
Here is my hair. I wasn't sure if you really wanted it or not, it was hard to tell. I hope it makes a nice scarf

-Camilla of Blackmarsh
Azunda
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Azunda read the note with a fiendish grin, fighting off the laughter that was building up in his throat. Indeed, it was a mistake for the young woman to send her own organic material to a wizard. Fortunately, Azunda's memory isn't what it used to be so he'd most likely forget that the package ever arrived. The cunning serpent that he is, Azunda saw fit to pen a reply.

"Dearest female peasant who milks the cows near the swamp Camilla,

I thank you for the deep blue locks of hair. Soon enough, I will call upon the royal seamstress to fashion this beautiful raw material into an elegant scarf. It will prove useful in these harsh winter months. Play your cards right and I just might make you my princess, the idea of you fussing about with the udder's of livestock fills me with a laughter so profound that I nearly piss myself at the mere passing thought of it a deep, harrowing sorrow. Such a profession is hardly fitting for an angel such as yourself.

In time, I shall return the favor for your most generous deed.

Sincerely,

Prince Wilhelm Belmont St. Croix Olrich my surname does not matter so stop questioning me

Azunda studied his reply carefully, finding plenty of faults with it. However, he sincerely believed this woman to be quite daft; after all, she did send her hair to a complete stranger.In retrospect, Azunda considered if he should have asked for something more. Satisfied, Azunda went to the city of Umbra with some pillaged nobleman's clothes. He found an individual to deliver the letter, handing him the disguise and sending him on his way.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: