Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Dear Zog Cabal

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm Post subject: Dear Zog Cabal Reply with quote

Do the following.

Nightshade: Chests in the Vault are lootable by anyone. Please lock them down and and set access to all. so they are viewable but not lootable. this is different than Secure, and set all. (holler if any are not 125/125)
PS is there anyway to get thoes blackrock pieces off the wall? if not thats cool i dont care. but I need you to bring me one"a piece of blackrock" tonight.

Toren: please set the Shrine of chaos to public access. and prepare to re-co own me to Anskitas.

Raziel and Dragothien: Please move your houses closer to the settlement....Magically.

Someone ICQ or me with details on how they plan to bring Dina closer to the Cabal for recruitment.

Has anyone talked to Icharyd lately.

Tonights event will start at 11:30PM
Meet in Blackrock wearing the guise of the Wandering Healer
Bring and equip a shepards crook.
Time is subject to earlier deployment.

Huzzah Bitches

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Cear-the chests maybe lootable to anyone right now but lol no one can get in there but you and me. The house is currently private and changed ownership, so there arent many on the list other than us. Let me know if you want it public.

I will lock down the chests but as you know we only have so much lock down space in the house so I am guessing not all will be lockable. SOME Must be secured but I will set these to co owner.

Secondly the peices on the top floor, I will look at it, as long as I dont have to do something wild which cuases us to lose all the locked down blackrock to the moving crate but I dont think it will.Lets hope.

Secondly I did have an idea of how Dina could cross over to the Cabal Aye.

As for Icharyd, fraid not for a few days he was having IRL troubles

See you tonight Huzzah!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: