Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A widow returns...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alessandra
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 pm Post subject: A widow returns... Reply with quote

Aless looked around the place she and Mave had made their home, and tears sprung up in her eyes. It seemed like only yesterday that they had come to this new land, and she could not believe the land she had come to love would be the one to take Mave from her. Aless placed a hand upon her swollen stomach and gasped as the child within her moved, reminding her again of the last time she and Mave were together. She had not known for sure, but the thought was upon her mind, and she felt it would be best to tell him when he returned... but he never had returned... and he had never known.

The evening the soldiers had brought her the news... and Brianha as well. Aless did not want to accept the truth that Mave was gone. Never again would he hold her in his strong arms and never again would he kiss her tenderly and make her melt the way he had the first time he told her that he loved her. They had spent so much time denying what they both knew, and it seemed like they had not had enough time together, not when they had promised each other eternity.

Aless and Brianha grieved together, and buried their husbands together, along with Beo, a man that Aless had loved as a brother. The time came that Brianha returned to her home, and Aless once again was alone. It was during these dark times that the nightmares again returned, and Mave was not there to hold her and assure her that they were nothing but dreams. But she was not alone, she knew soon that she indeed was with child. Aless knew that the time was coming soon that she would meet this new person, and it was time for her to return to those she knew. She sat down at her desk and pulled out a parchment and began to write...

Dearest Brianha,

I hope that this letter finds you well. After much thought I have decided that it is time for me to return. I will be having my things delivered to the Prancing Pony in Malas, as I am not sure I am ready to be back in Dark Cove. I must pack and have matters settled here. I shall be traveling as I always do, and hopefully we will see you in about a weeks time.

All my love,
Alessandra

Aless folded and sealed the letter and sent the letter with the messenger. She sat back and placed her hand upon her stomach and sighed softly while looking around, hoping she was doing the right thing for them both.

Ken: I put it any way I want to, cause that is the kind of man I am...

Toni/Gwyn/Dae ‎(11:22 AM):
well I was doing Beo, but he annoyed me lol

[09:37] Leshok: i think dancing is like sex, don't let one bad partner ruin it for the rest of your life
Nadia Swiftar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Brianha was sitting near the window with the suns rays shinning on her and enjoying her snuggle time with the baby. He was such a good baby but always wanted to be near and held tight. She did not complain. She was unable to enjoy her daughters youth and would revel in her sons. Kissing his little head she sang softly to him when she heard a knock on the door. Looking up she nodded to the nurse maid to get the door for her. It seemed to be a messenger and Bri told the woman to make sure she gave him a tip before letting him go.
“Here you are milady” she voiced in her little pipsqueak voice. It was one of the things Bri loved about her… she sounded like a little child and was not much taller than one.
“Thank you Darleen…. Would you mind taking the babe for a moment so I might read the letter”
The woman nodded with a big smile. She loved children and was always eager to help.

Noticing the script Bri was rather anxious to open the letter hoping nothing was amiss. The two women had not had an easy time last they saw each other, the thought of being alone was a lot for both of them to handle.. but the thought of having people around was also too much to bear.

Releasing a sigh of relief she was thrilled the two would be united. They shared a common bond.. though in pain… it is what connected them so deeply. She couldn’t wait to show Aless her son.

Dearest Aless

I am thrilled to hear of your return. I myself have yet to leave my cottage in Vesper, as things are very hectic for me these days. I have much to share and cannot wait to see you and hear your sweet voice again. These past months have been lonely and we should not have pulled the weight alone… but we will be together now to help each other. As soon as you are settled .. nay as soon as you set foot here please have me paged and I shall come as quickly as I can.

Your friend always
Bri
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: