Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A singing telegram arrives for Xandy

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm Post subject: A singing telegram arrives for Xandy Reply with quote

The undead minstrel arrives having had a leg fall off and he pulls a dirty note from his pocket handing it and the leg to miss Xandria silently.

Dear Xandy,

Meet Larry! Hes sooo cute isnt he, nevermind the body part that has fallen. Be a dear and sew it back on would ya? I hope he rousts you from whence you have been hiding tiefling..

Shade

The minstrel begins to sing,

Xandria, Oh Xandria,
The heavens opened up and spit you forth,

Your beauty is renowned great tiefling,
Yes Shade is buttering you up..

If I could spend the day singing your praises I would
Yet the mistress wishes you to return word..

Sosaria needs to burn...

Xandria
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Twenty five minutes later, the screaming finally stopped and Xandria had sufficiently washed her hands enough to have caused her hands to turn red. The clothes she had been wearing when he arrived, sadly burned. She turned and stared at the dirty note and the one legged zombie and smirked. She clapped her hands once, and a small lady in purple appeared.

"Ah, dear. Can you sew that leg back on and remove the note?" The lady responded quickly to her request, gathering the severed leg, and a sewing kit and began to sew the leg while her mistress gave the undead bard a message to return.

Nightshade,
Your wonderous song amused me

Nightshade,
Me sew a leg, no assuming

My dear,
When this song is through, you can bet

Dearest
I will be ordering a dress

And yes
The receipt, you will be paying

For Dear
That is the nastiest letter

To Date.

Xandy gave a small grin as Larry sung the final note and shooed him out the door to make an unusual return delivery.
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing and spinning till she was dizzy, she drops to the ground with the letter from Xandria in hand, it has been dirtied by the hands of her dusty corpse singer...

None the less green eyes brighter...a bird squawking in the distance...She had accomplished her goal.

The hermit tiefling would show her face even if it was mottled with anger..
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: