Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Three Cousins

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sir Mead L*H
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:45 pm Post subject: Three Cousins Reply with quote

Adventure....Fame....a morsel to eat... we all have priorities. Bastian, the oldest, tried again his spell In Mani Ylem nothing.

"Ah give it up! Just let me go kill a rabbit or something!" Sir Mead exclaimed with a hint of agitation.

Saifai, the youngest, replied "He needs the practice and to be honest... I doubt you could find a rabbit, let him be will ya?"

"Your a fine one to talk Saifai, I heard a scream the other day and wasn't sure if it was a wraith coming after me. You should really try to control your fears or at least scream like a man not a little girl."

Shaking his head Bastian proclaimed, " In Mani Ylem "...nothing

"That's it!" proclaimed Sir Mead, and he trotted off in search of his rabbit.

"Why does he always act so, so, stubborn" Saifai said throwing his hands in the air. " That boy needs a healer...badly"

"I heard that!!"

"Saifai, you must understand, Sir Mead is just trying to look out for you. He has taken up protecting you and looking out for you." Bastian said, scratching his head.

"PROTECTING? If that is what he calls it than everyone better hire a bodyguard." a smile crossed Saifai's face.

In Mani Ylem "At last! anyone want a muffin?"

"Go ahead and eat them Bastian, maybe it will help you get us some better food" Saifai said happily

2 months later

"I don't care what you say Sir Mead. I want to go and I am going!"

"Saifai if you go, you go alone. Bastain and I are not getting you out of another fight, another jail, another ANYTHING"

Saifai set out to New Haven. Tattered clothing hanging off his small frame. He had the heart of Bear, just not the fight. When he arrived he could not believe his eyes. At first he thought that New Haven needed someone to pick up all the trash around the bank. Then with a closer look he noticed it was not trash but weapons, rings, recall runes, everything in the world just sitting there on the ground. He picked up a sword, swung it around a couple of times and picked up another. Everytime he looked up he saw an old man with a white robe. Being the polite sort, Saifai went up to the stranger.

"Hello. This your stuff around here?"
"NO" the man replied
"ummm ok. Well I am new to this area. My name is Saifai."
"Lord Malo", was his only reply

Sir Mead and Bastian left their hiding place and went to the Tavern. Something about the man in white told them Saifai was in good hands.
Bastian - Mage
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: