Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Letter Sealed With Wax To Lady Isilmea

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Valkor Metalus
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:13 pm Post subject: Letter Sealed With Wax To Lady Isilmea Reply with quote

*the letter is written in exquisite penmanship*

To: Lady Isilmea

I have received disturbing news that Vaen has been trying to convince you that the Army of Azeroth want to conquer the elven kingdom. I assure you I have heard nothing of that sort, and it would be rash to believe that our order would have any intention of trying to best such a noble race...

Please do not be deterred by hunches or bar talk, but rather act on pure facts. The "legion" may be an establishment that thrives on random war, but I know your kingdom is not.
Dearest Regards,

Valkor Metalus
Rhama
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

To Valkor:

Isilmea cannot answer... as her father I will do so in her place. We have received a parchment signed by Azeroth talking of my daughter's kingdom's destruction. I do not know of your plans, if you speak truth or try to deceit us... but one thing is for sure. We will back Vaen up and his decisions, and so will he.

If it was all a misunderstanding, we will be able to get through this without a bloodshed, if this proves to be true however. If Azeroth wants to destroy the elves... then I must confess that is a satisfaction you will not be granted. We will defend ourselves...in any way we can.

Hopefully we are mistaken.
Baratus
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhama, I have heard about the recent events pertaining to The Imperial Army of Azeroth. Suffice it to say, these beings are indeed out for elven blood.

In the past I have been attacked and severely injured by their forces for simply being in the city of Sanctus.

Reluctantly, I feel we must take up arms, but it is for you and Isilmea to decide. I shall await further instruction...
Valkor Metalus
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Valkor sits alone in his study, books piled to the ceiling, fingers on his forehead as a raven flies in with his letter for the day*

The blue one?

*he looks more interested in who wrote the letter and discards it as if he knew what the reply would be*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: