Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

All right, lets see what talent we have here.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Artists' Canvas
View previous topic :: View next topic
Junpei
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 pm Post subject: All right, lets see what talent we have here. Reply with quote

So, who wants to show me how I look in this DAZ program, huh? I know few of you have met me, so heres a picture and my profile description to make things a little easier.

"Junpei Stands tall. His skin is dark; His hair is short. His face is stern, sharply angled, and his eyes are sunken. Generally his face is concealed by his kasa, but there are exceptions. Junpei's usual atire is a large black kamishimo that does well to conceal his figure, and at times a cloak, especially when the weather is cold. Junpei almost always treads barefooted."
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? -Chuang Tzu
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

is he drow, what color eyes.. etc he use weapons? tell us! or i'll just use the form im familiar with...
Junpei
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, very well done.

I don't really rp as a drow, but I suppose being darked skinned means I have to be, right? As for eyes, green, I guess. Weapon of preference would be an assassin spike.
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? -Chuang Tzu
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont have to be a drow silly. the elves in uo are all colors of the rainbow. you can be an elf.. a black meer.. etc. imagination is the limit. Id try to stick with what makes you happy, so long as you arent uber powerful lol
Junpei
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I suppose I'll go with Drow then, minus the skewed morals. You have a pretty broad creative liscence here, my character has yet to be fully mapped out so far as eye color and such here, so just go with whatever you think looks good.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Artists' Canvas All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: