Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Return to Duties

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Galadriel
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:44 pm Post subject: Return to Duties Reply with quote

Galadriel stood in her private garden and stared into the horizon,her senses perking abit as a darkly dressed man stepped from the shadows.

"You called for me m'lady?"

"Have you found her yet?"

"Nay..we have searched everywhere"

"Find her...I don't care the cost..once you find her contact me I will handle it from there.."

The darkly clad figured bowed low then once again disappeared into the shadows leaving Galadriel alone with her daughter.

"Perhaps I should search for her myself.."

Galadriel whispered to herself as she moved over and lifted her the small bundle into her arms.

"Your father would not be pleased...he thinks I should still be on bedrest.."

Galadriel said as she looked down to the small face of her daughter,whose dark eyes stared back at her making her laugh softly.

"M'lady..."

Galadriel turned and smiled to Issy as she appeared,the smile fading from her face as she looked to the woman.

"What is it Issy?"

"Lord Micah left this morning for the northern boarders.."

"He always patrols the boarders...what makes this any different than before...?"

"He took Ichiro with him..."

Galadriel laughed softly and hugged the young girl gently,then pulled back and laid Lara in her arms gently.

"Relax Issy...Micah knows what he is doing...would you see that Lara is bathed please..I will be down in a moment need to finish a few instructions.."

Issy nodded then moved back down to the nursary leaving Galadriel to laugh softly behind her then move to her desk to finish up her mornings work.
Micah
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*Micah and Ichiro sat at the most northern point of the borders, Micah's Hiryu twitches in readiness, Ichiro sits calmly upon his horse, Micah speaks*

"I understand that you and Issy are getting along very well, she will be proud to have you has a husband my friend"

*Micah laughs at IchiroZs sudden blushing*

"Perhaps this is not the time to speak of such things Micah, or have you forgotten that there is rouge Ninja and Ronins around here...."

"You are right my friend, but then your skill is more then a match for them, they can not overcome the both of us. Actually I was thinking of Gal it is far too soon for her to go back to her duties, but then both you and I know who rules the household, *Both Micah and Ichiro both start laughing* Hai best be getting back, I would still like to tour the Northern Cities in Felucca with King, see if we can uncover any more information about Spawn and the Dark Order."

*Ichiro sombers but says*

"When we get back I will get you that heater shield then, you will undoubtedly need it when you tell M'lady this plan of yours."

*Micah wheels his hiryu around*

"Hai you are right but it has to be done, plus myself and King are the most likely to survive if we are attacked, well not use worrying about it till we come to the bridge, lets take a stady trek back shall we?"

*Ichiro bows his head*

"Hai my lord, I will soon be needing a sheild myself if Issy finds out that you are trainning me combat,"
Galadriel
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Galadriel looked down at the paperwork and sighed softly,her hand moving up to run through her white hair.

"M'lady...do you wish to nurse Lara or shall I give her one of her bottles?"

"Go ahead and give her a bottle today Issy..I wish to finish this up before Micah returns home and scolds me for being at work..."

Galadriel watched as the young maiden nodded then bowed out gracefully,smiling softly she looked back down to the paperwork.

"M'lady.."

"Have you any news yet of her whereabouts?"

"No m'lady all of the trails end up cold..none of our best trackers can keep a lock on her trail..."

"Very well...pull a majority of them back...but leave a handful to continue searching.."

The shadow clad figure nodded then disappeared,taking a deep breathe Galadriel perked her ears and looked towards the window as Micah and Ichiro came riding into view.
Micah
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

*Micah dismounts from is Hiryu, drawing his sword has he does so, Ichiro drew his own sword.*

"Go on Rukia feeding time."

*The Hiryu and owner working has one killed all the scorpions and orcs before Ichiro could join the frey*

"Well Micah I can see why you are a shogun, but there is a even more deadlier foe awaiting inside the house."

"Well you could be right you could not be, anyway lets get the animals stabled and watered."

*Has Micah and Ichiro see to the animals Issy comes bolting into the stable area and looks taken back as she sees Ichiro in full arnour and sword*

*She sighs and smiles at Ichiro but before any of them could speak Micah says*

"Well ai best be leaving the two of you alone, Ichiro if you see and cracks or signs of wear come to me ok, And don't worry about the cost of it, it is my gift to you. Issy is Gal upstairs?"

*Issy Nods and says*

"Hai m'lord she is upstairs."

"Good then I will take my leave to you love birds alone."

*Heading upstairs he goes in search of his wife and daughter*
Galadriel
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing her husband's boots on the stairs she quickly slid the papers into her desk then slipped into the shadows,reappering in their bedroom. Lifting Lara up into her arms she moved out into the hall and smiled as she saw her husband.

"Theres Poppa...,"she said as she moved to her husband,smiling up at him as she kissed his lips gently.

"I take it you took care of Ichiro..you had poor Issy terrified...,"she said causing her husband to chuckle softly.

"I was just about to head up to the garden...perhaps you will join me and tell me of what you have seen?,"she asked as Micah slipped his arm around her waist and guided her up to their garden.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: