Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Grubby hands tied by a rope, better me than my father..

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nyxanna ab'Arawn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 pm Post subject: Grubby hands tied by a rope, better me than my father.. Reply with quote

Nyxy had known when she hugged her grandad that such hugs would not come for a while. She knew as she silently followed the group that night, that nothing would befall her father. Simply because she would not let it.

It had hit a sad note in her staring upon Korins sad face as news of his fathers dissapearance hit him. It had made her desperate to not feel the same things as the Kil'ana offspring. Silly notions really as Myrddin was more than capable. Yet Nyxy loved her grandparents and parents with a fierce passion. She loved her homeland like no other. In her innocense was her own danger this eve.

So with a stunning amount of strength, Lord Bleddyn lurched up, from what many beleived a dead stasis. His hands closed upon Nyxanna a strong but small girl and they were not letting go, a spirit hovered and had sectioned her off from the group, making her a prime target.

Akela Badtre was an angry dead woman for sure and she had some pent up hostilities with Nyxannas father. Perhaps that is why she was here with Lord Bleddyn, a sort of ghostly informant as it were... She new her father would be angry, she knew her grandmother would be displeased that she had let herself be in such a precarious position. Yet she couldnt help it, she loved them both so, and sometimes the fierce spirit inside her ran wild forcing her to obey her feelings and ignore the gentle proddings of a logical mind.

So off she was dragged, where her rebellious nature caused her only pain. She spit in his face, she lept towards him to tear out his eyes, she struggled madly. Bloody gashes in her leg, knocked over the head more than a few times, she was now tied dirty and weak to a pillar, in the desolation of their ruins of a hideout. She would surely die. Yet the spirit of Umbra lived within her and she would not go easily for this she was sure. And so if she did die she would laugh in his face as she bled, she was Umbran, death held no fear for her.

She had told Lord Bleddyn quite clearly.... My father WILL come for me and then, you will die.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: