Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Cear Writes* Last Night In Blackrock...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:34 pm Post subject: *Cear Writes* Last Night In Blackrock... Reply with quote

Well tonight,

'Twas a most strange night, In light of my recent dark and lazy nights. Dragothien of first ran rampant in to the bottom level of my house, stunning me in an instant and riddling me with fear right away. When I got it in me to turn around and look at him with a death drawn, he spoke with haste. Something along the lines of,
"Dallben come quick, the women, they lie dead, but... not really dead, just, well, come see!" and comething about feces.
His panic alerted me none of the lesser. We immediately rushed to the Temple of The Xornite and after, little, time arrived on the roof. Shade stood, and Narcissa stood. Both like dead yet standing......
Statues.
Billions of moments went by me, and I felt all of them pass. There was much discussed.

• The Temple where we stood was build at the will of the wisp
  • The Building that holds our Legacy, was named by the wisp.
  • There is more purpose in us, than in any order in the world.
  • And a gift to that truth awaited us where the Xornite where.

the women in the temple were possessed. It was very strange. We’ve been contacted like that before but nothing exactly like this.
I seemed to immediately know where to go. Narcissa and I put our heads together and she placed a gate at out feet. when we went thru there were wisp everywhere.
We froze
for a moment,
Taking in the scenery, there were columns everywhere,
Wisp seemed like grass here. I almost had no idea where we were. We were taking our time bringing in all of the awe and essence of the location. Slowly we all paced our own ways. I was soon greeted by one of the wandering wisp who shouted a tone from its crystal vox

Suddenly I was rendered helpless. I was angry that no one saw me, but I was motionless. Before soon I felt lifeless…. another state of being crept over me. One of death. I followed the wisp without choice, and eventually, It brought me before friends.

Soon I went from my ethereal life to my material life. My Cabalists were before me. I had spoken strange things to them they told me. “WHAT HAPPENED!” I shouted to them. When I blackout I expect to be caught up. I had no idea the greatest gift was about to given. The earth began to shake, the cabalists and I fell back to the columns and an eruption of dirt and pebbles came from the center. We knew our lives were safe. We looked on in anticipation as a black monolith rose up from the ground. The moment came were all was silent. The wisp were gone. We approached and before us was the largest craft of Blackrock any eyes had seen. I told Narcissa to bring up home and she did. A gate was cast and we all pushed the giant pillar over as it fell thru space to Blackrock, where it made its way to the temple.
Our minds were blown. More had been given to us in this night than ever, and it was too much to take in. I told the cabalists to relax and answered what questions I could at the time. One thing was for sure. We needed to craft the Blackrock pentagram fast, and learn how to summon the Wisp of Darkness.

All paintings of this majestic night can be found here

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: