Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Out of the ashes...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thomas Hunter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:51 am Post subject: Out of the ashes... Reply with quote

Thomas sits, looking at the house, the smell of smoke thick in the air, his brow furrowed with concern. With all the troubles in the lands nearby, he decides whether he should talk to his friend and neighbor, King Sidhe. The troubles will find their way home soon enough, and his concern is for Poledra. She is not safe here, not in these times, and not when he feels that he himself might soon become a threat.

As he reaches for pen and parchment, the itching in his left arm reminds him that time is of the essence. The Duchess was kind enough to provide him with a poultice, and it seems to slow down the spread of the infection, but he will not take any chances with Pol's safety. King has multiple homes, even some in places far safer than the cottage or keep. He is sure his friend will let her stay at his winter home in Malas. Not only is it safer, but close enough to Luna and some of Pol's friends to ensure her safety and comfort. That is what he will ask of his friend.
Poledra Hunter
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

"How dare you decide to send me away without speaking to me first,"she said as she glared at him while her new maid began to pack a few of her things,"I will not go unless you join me?,"she said as he shook his head.

"Not yet Pol..there is something I must do first..,"he said as she looked to the maid,"Elle go pack your things as well...I'll need some help around King's home..,"she said to the maid as the young woman nodded and left the room,she had grown used to the tone the woman used and knew better than to argue.

"You old fool..you don't have to do this alone..,"she said as tears began to form in her eyes,"Pol..I will come for you once this is over but for now the safety of you and our child are more important,"he said as he slipped his arms around her and held her against him.

Pol sighed softly as she lifted her gaze to look at him,"very well..but if I get any feeling something is wrong...I will find you..,"she said as he sighed and nodded,"yes Pol but nothing else can wrong...,"he said as he kissed her cheek gently then pulled away to find her white cloak.
Thomas Hunter
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

"We must look to the future. We must look to our future Pol. " Thomas says. "Until I am sure you would be safe, I can not do what must be done. You must promise me that you will stay at King's place until I either come for you or send for you. Promise me now."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: