Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Posted on trees along northern roads.*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Eldan D`Ardan
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:13 am Post subject: *Posted on trees along northern roads.* Reply with quote

The occupancy of Vesper is crime against all the people of Britannia. This crime shall not go unpunished. Let it be know to the Dark Order that oppresses the people, that we shall not tolerate your tyranny! Rise against this force! Fight for your freedom!
Tarothin Armunn
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It was brought to Tarothin's attention the posted flyer. He reads it with his eyes glowing a faint red.

There is some resistance after all.

Strange how people think we commited a crime when we brought law, order, and leadership to the town. If it is tyranny to lay down laws and if people are not free because there are laws, then so be it.

Tightens his hand into a fist.

I will not have any chaos transpire. I will not have the next phaze delayed.

Our laws are Vespers laws now. This like other posting actions will be punishible by death. Any found posting such will be brought before me for questionning prior to their execution.

It's a shame they didn't try posting in Dark Cove. The wraiths would have taken care of the problem. Perhaps turning one into a wraith so that way Darrien or Bailos may question it to see if it had companions.

Looking down at the flyer once more in his clenched fist

All this flyer will do is cause needless death and bloodshed. Something that I have no problem doing. Something they will soon find out will transpire due to their actions.

I want patrols to be upped, and houses to be searched. Anyone caught with one of these fliers will be arrested and sentenced to death.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: