Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Good Work

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
Hythlodaeus
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:44 pm Post subject: Good Work Reply with quote

Hello, in UO I was known as Hythlodaeus of the Seekers of the Wisps on Atlantic and Seer Sirideain on LS. I came across your Stratics profile on my semi-yearly "I wonder what UO is like these days" visit.

I just wanted to give kudos for the great roleplaying you seem to be doing and express happiness that someone actually read my Ultima history page and found it useful.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sirideain,

My name is Cear Dallben, and im sure you know to what order i belong. you may not have guessed it, but hearing from you near brought a tear out of me. For years your Sosarian history was our guild site. It was only a month ago thezogcabal.com came about. I only wish i had stumbled upon your records before thy myrealbox.com adress had expired. I had forever tried to contact you to complete your masterpeice. But alas, i see you have moved on to newer things. Should you ever, and i urge you to, return thru the seige perilous into britannia. Meeting with my guild would be historic. I, we, cannot thank you enough for your services as a seer and player. We will forever stride to glorify Ultima, The Undarian Council, and Armageddon until this game and our lives are no more. Again we thank you, and hope this is not the last time we meet.

Your friends,
The Zog Cabal

http://www.thezogcabal.com (check out the "history of the zog cabal page Wink ) and we would be honored if you sign the guest book.
ICQ# 149992929
email ypeacetrainy@aol.com

You should really come check things out ingame someday. Id say give stygian abyss a try. the roleplay is comming back, the immersivness is comming back....and soon, the seers are comming back. Ultima shall prosper brother, it shall prosper.
Be well. Be well.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hythlodaeus,

Thank you very much. As a member of the Zog Cabal, I'd like to say the role play has always been incredible. Cear himself is an extraordinary leader, and it is good to hear from someone that has influenced him so.

Would love to hear from you again. I hope all is going well.

-Dragothien
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirideain,

I've been a member of the Zog Cabal for the better part of 4 years now, and I must say, in all my time, I have not seen a better groundwork for all of our triumphs, escapades, and quests.

I'd just liked to commend you on amazing work done. Thank you much to the man to have inspired great things.

And with that said... FINISH IT! ........Please........

Great to hear from you and know you are alive and well,

Greatest of Gratuitous Gratitude,

Toren Smythe
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to try the game again one of these days. I've seen things about dark wisps, blackrock, and books of truth happening not too long ago. Is there a good reference to what that's all about? As for the history, I don't know if I remember enough of the details I used to know to pick it up again. In any case, the next bits would have been about Minax and Blackthorn without much bearing on interests related to the Zog Cabal. Let me know if there are any specific points you'd like me to elaborate on, over the periods I did or didn't write about.
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote

ill send your a detailed private message tomarrow about all of the recent events. As for your site, its got all the zog info it needs. Blackthorn is dead after LBR expansion. you can see the cinematic at http://www.thezogcabal.com/AnimatorsHall.htm if you wanna see/include. As for the rest of things. all ingame events will be leading up to the stygian abyss expansion wich will be VERY exciting but require Kingdom reborn.

Take care man, and we hope to see you alive and well within the mltiverse once again.

And if for some reason UO doesnt seem appealing to you again. remember Roleplaying is awesom, and can make anything your own.

See you around the internet

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote

private message sent. lots of refrences and opinions. log in and click messages at the top of the page.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: