Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Warden of The North

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Eldan D`Ardan
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:06 pm Post subject: Warden of The North Reply with quote

The sun was setting in the West as Eldan made his perimeter of the occupied city of Vesper. The patrols were orderly, well organized. For that reason the Warden had told his comrades that they should travel separately. Keeping away from the roads and to the leafless forests between Vesper and Cove.

For his own reasons, he had decided not to venture into the city proper, with the others of the Militia. He was alone right now, bounding over the bushes and logs onb the forest floor, making hardly any noise as he moved quickly through the forest. His mind wandered for a moment, recalling the events that had occurred two hours ago...

"You know what to do my old friend." The Warden patted the seemingly ancient man on the shoulder. Magi Narshan smiled through his beard, "That I do, I'll take those who wish to go to Vesper. We will state our terms, and hear this Dark Order's terms. I don't think we're going to resolve it this way Eldan....you know that. I think all of us do."

"We're not trying to resolve this...we're trying to illicit a reaction. To guage our enemies. Do your best to infuriate and antagonize them, confuse them. The key to this operation is disruption, not taking lives.
Vesper fell without a fight, because no one will lead, let us show them how those they oppress feel. I will be making a nuisance of myself while you head in. Keep my identity secret.

The ranger blinked, hearing hoofbeats on the road. The sound of another patrol no doubt. Things had gotten a little thicker now that he had circumvented Vesper, and was now between Dark Cove and the occupied city.

He quickly slipped behind a tree, concealing himself. He listened for conversation, hearing none, and the hoofbeats retreating...he sprinted onward. It was time to gather some information of his enemies.

He arrived not long later at the predetermined rally point, set deep in the Feluccan forest, not far from a Graveyard near Cove. He slipped quietly into the hollow of a large tree, watching out for his other allies to arrive.

The Wilderness Campaign had begun...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: