Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Malphas Mammon A legacy of Face Eating...Gone Awry...

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:44 pm Post subject: Malphas Mammon A legacy of Face Eating...Gone Awry... Reply with quote

Lovely quest!

I know the beginning was confusing, and there were some hearing issues (Cear has to remember not everyone is in Vent) Yet Cear I find that the concept the design of it all was some of my favorite work of yours....

The time lord part was really great wtih the communication crystal

The Lady Ilshen rocked my world!

Now I want to remind you that, Saturday thru Wednesday of next week Cissa, Hermy and I are out of town!
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

the vent thing i did need to remember. generally i do/was going to discourage guild chat/ventrillo speak for quests to help stay immersed.
I will remember this next time.
i know im a modest guy to some extent but that quest really sucked. The post will be up when i get home from school and that should make it look badass Very Happy

we had a huge turnout. and i figure im going to need to adapt the quest style we utilize to the size and activity. this will mean more frequent quests of smaller size and individuality leading up to something bigger.

have fun while your out of town. i will be spending more time on school this week.

Zog.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Toren Smythe
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote

And I assure you Killian... Malphas most certainly may possibly maybe eat your face... perhaps.
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:57 pm Post subject: Let me say this.. Reply with quote

I disagree, the beginning was disorganized, and your right we had technical difficulties along the way.

However for originality, as someone who has done a few quests in the past few months I thought it was excellent.

You did a good job Cear, dont give me this stuff about it sucking.

A few things always suck, *grins*, says no more trying not to increminate herself....

Love ya Doll!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: