Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Musings On Dark Tasks

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Imryrr Armunn D|O
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 pm Post subject: Musings On Dark Tasks Reply with quote

~
It is now, as I survey the throne room, it's new design that pleases me, that I consider things said and done.

The battle, magnificent destruction, of an age old foe. Glorious death all around. The smells and sights near overwhelming my senses in a sweet delight taste of things yet to come. Now that Sanctus has fallen, what else stands in our way? I frown at this thought. Are there no more worthy foes? Did we wipe them all out in one single great battle? I am a warrior. A soldier. Born and bred to be that way.
My task is a simple one. Bring all under our Dark Order, by what ever means necessary. Unity for the lands. No more these governments. There will be no place for them. No more this...compassion, there will be no such weakness in OUR lands. Personal goals are secondary to accomplish this task. But my personal goals are set to the task in general, so they too must succeed for the good of the guild as a whole.
This Evil Armor is degraded by the one wearing it. Not for long. Our dark hand will take what we need and a more worthy one will wear the armor. Not a triffling man who's head is forever cloudied over by dust and a diseased mind. Isk is too weak. Too unworthy. He will be humored, but only for so long, until our Dark Council deems it time to devour him and take what will be ours.

In the meantime, issues closer to home are developing in very interesting ways. This Shadow Wraith...this brother of mine. How quaint. It seems our family is together at last. I cannot help but smile at my own cold musings. And, best of all in this particular situation, Daerauko will not be a threat to my throne. He has found his own. One amongst the Shadow Wraiths. How pleased father must be. Each of his children a leader in their own right. And to know that it was no hallucination of mine, but it must have been my brother's face that I saw the night I was attacked, that night many months ago. It was not only a wraith that paralyzed me, it was my own brother.
I tilt my head to rest it against the back of the throne and smile again. I am pleased. Though this weakness in my legs is my main frustration, the knowledge that it was Daerauko brings a certain humor to it, and the anger I once had begins to warp. Perhaps father had the right idea...Use them for our own goals. What better revenge?

And then there is mother. Father, still getting his barings on being home, seems to let it slip his mind just how dangerous of a thorne she could truely be. As much as she is a confusing weapon against our enemies, and spy; at her own childish whim she could turn on us if he isn't careful. Too much information she has. Too much...of a manipulative pull or push. It is father that guides where that pull or push goes. Directed at us or the enemy. He should not again be that careless in the future.
Her inquiries to me had taken a dangerous turn. It was only the wine that I gave her that distracted her. She had dissappeared in her drugged stuppor.
At first I thought it a pity that she came home at all. I had been hoping to be done with that thorne. But now...I see her significance in the guild. How I can use both father and mother, to obtain or to keep what I will.
Mother can be controlled in some ways. I remember the most recent small crate Jujual had brought up to my room. The fresh brew of Melnibone wine she had made herself....for me.

And then father, The Dark Knight.... I frown in thought. A mere shade of what he once was. He was once a force in mind, body, and soul. Now, he relies too heavily on things that a bright enough mind could easily overcome. In the past, there was no controlling him. No manipulating him. He was too sharp of mind. Now.. I sigh almost sadly to myself. He will be almost easy to control. To manipulate. Stroke the ego, calm the rage, and he is MY weapon to use.
He knows his place, but recently, he has tested those boundaries more than to my liking. I must begin to rein him in.

And finally, to the future, things are falling into place, even more quickly than I could have hoped. All I need do now is keep concentrating on building the forces up more. Instilling in the tactics, the practice, and the strength.

Yes, the future is indeed bright with the darkness that comes.
~

HAWK# 232286048

Walter: "Brian Bael and Cloudster were the ultimate threesome." Now I knowy our fantasy.
Ditto: Our? oooo you swing that way?
Walter: zomg now I gave you a quote *facepalm*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: