Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A day in a young Half-elf's life

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Nikoli Sorcafor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:56 am Post subject: A day in a young Half-elf's life Reply with quote

Waking up in the early hours of the morning, Nikoli looked around him , a bit confused to see that he was in his Sister's bedroom.

- ooooooooo Maybey that Eayendil doezn't want to zleep here anymore...

He then started to look around the room nervously, under the blankets, in the wardrobe , making a mess all around the room to then wake the whole neiborhood by screaming BEEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????
He then ran downstairs still screaming "BEEBEE!!!!" and he arrived face to face to Cassandra's Swamp Dragon.

- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he ran upstairs and slamed the door and hid under the blankets, scared of the big worm.

Eventually, Cassandra, his "momme",opened the door and looked at the bed where Nikoli was hidden.

- Nikoli, what's the matter Sweetie?

She slowly walked to the bed, leaned down to look under the blankets and saw two big innocent eyes of a little 5 years old boy jumping on her.

- Nikoli!!!

- Momme!! oooooooooooo sowwy, I fought it wuz the BIIIIIG Worm that wuz commin' for me.

He then jumped off her and gazed in her eyes with big shining blue eyes to then hug her legs tightly with his little arms.

Cassandra smiled at Nikoli and shook her head.

- I wonder why we didn't call you Legerion junior.

- Junor??? said Nikoli with his confused voice.

- Junior, Sweetie. You are so like your father, physicly and in your behavior. She let a little giggle escape.

Nikoli then spotted his beetle in the entrance of the room.

- BEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He hugged his beetle tightly and then he pulled a piece of raw rib from his beltbag and stuck it in the beetle's mouth. "We goin' to find zome Dullz Copper today Beebee!!" Then beetle stuck out her tongue in approoval.

- Well you're not going anywhere without your father or your sister, young man.

- Oki Momme.

He ran downstairs, opening the door of the Masters's bedroom and saw his "dadde" sleeping deeply in the big bed. He closed the door, ran to the bed and jumped on his father.

- Ouf! Nikoli!

Legerion looked at his son with sleepy eyes, smiling and lightly chuckling at him.

- Dadde!!! Get up, youz got to come with me to mine Dullz coppper!!!!

Legerion got up, stretches and looked at Nikoli that was sitting on the bed, nibbleing on a muffin.

- Where is your mommy, Nikoli?

- She'z upstares Dadde.

He smiled at him.

- Alright.

Legerion headed out the door and Beestouche came into the room

- BEEBEE!!! Come 'ere. He patted his beetle and then looked at his stock of Pickaxes. " We'll be good for today Beebee".

He then layed on the bed, waiting for his "Dadde".

When Legerion and Cassandra came back, Nikoli was sleeping his mouth wide open, taking half the bed and his beetle taking the other half.

- How long do you think he'll sleep, love? Legerion asked Cassandra.

- hmm I don't know but you might want to hurry to get dressed and to eat something before they wake up.

He smiled at her, kissing her lips softly, then he quietly walked into the room to grab his ranger clothes and walked out, goosing Cassandra and giving her a "why don't you come after me" look.
Ore Lover of heart
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: