Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Guild Positions

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:56 pm Post subject: Guild Positions Reply with quote

Scribe:
Is responcible for recording guild events on boards and in game with text to be written as in charactor as possible and stored in the correct place. Hopefully soon we will have one bookshelf out of the entire library for items that may inevitably lean a bit out of charactor. The Scribe is also required to record any events requested by a guild member as long as they relate to the cabal in some way.

Guild Master:
Called it.

Seeker:
Your job will be to chase magic golden balls around on a broom. Not.
As you may remember i stated we will begin recruiting players by scouting low level areas of the game and putting up our best RP in groups of two. the first one nab a possible roleplayer signals the rest who show up in style.

Once and if the player is brought into the cabal he or she will be assigned a Seeker. This seeker will stay with them for a week or two to give them basic knowledge of roleplaying, take them out with other roleplatyers and most of all, roleplay. The Seeker will be responcible for showing the recruit the guild web page, and giveing them an over all feel for what were about. You will remain by their side until a recruitment ceremony has been schedualed, executed, and you are by their side watching them bring down the deamon and the healer.

The Deceiver:

Even before our time comes to unleash total chaos. the cabal will fall under the common persons eye. Word of our actions may spread. something willbe obvious and concerning. That is when the deveiver will have to step out of the hood of the cabal and into the outside world and rest assure all persons and creatures alike that everything is ok. We dont want people bothering us while we try to end their lives. its jsut not productive. All in all, your the government cover-up for the Cabal.

WebMaster:
Comming soon. will prolly involve many people as soon as i can get a domain and good storage size.

Any Ideas for more positions? Claim on if you want it. Make up up if you want and ill approve of it here. once this is all figured out ill edit the post and make it sticky.

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The destroyer..

The destroyers life is to wreak chaos, the destroyer steps in when the deciever is unable to quell a few peoples concerns. Basically an assasin of sort, a fighter. My idea is this person would also be a sort of guardian, protecting on hunts and missions. As for OOC position, could help those new to the cabal with training and template building.

Collector:
This person collects, and is like a treasurer, leading hunts to fill the coffers of the cabal. Also this person would be in charge of helping gather items for complicated quests. IC this person would manage the business side of the cabal.

A few ideas dont know where shade would fit probably in the destroyer. Let me know cear
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

well damn
i'm so awesome i could be a web person, a deceiver, and a destroyer. Wherever you need me boss.
Narcissa
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

OOoo. I like Seeker! I am seeker! If our fearless leader permits! Twisted Evil
Doireann
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say deceiver here. Xandria's really good at being two face and a liar. *nods*
Deacon Drake
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Obliterator of Souls will work for me.
NOT Malorn
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEN THE F*** DID WE INVITE ARAS TO PLAY!?
Deacon Drake
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said anything about Aras?
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who said anything about Aras?

Aras did....
Cear Dallben ZOG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

might be red for ya, but new guild position topic. top sticky

U6Online|| Welcome to Blackrock||Sunrise, Isle of the Avatar||Automatic Roleplay
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Zog Cabal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: